1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic You ‘redoing like a photo shoot or

Discussion in 'Hibernian' started by manisha choprha, Apr 15, 2015.

1. manisha choprha

manisha choprha New Member

You ‘redoing like a photo shoot or a night out on the town and you're an eyeful face a foundation and use this one but not for every day like and Lavive Eye Serum the other one that I totally love this brand is called our class in is very pricey and the run probably between about 40 and sixty dollars and at so I miss Anna going with my tire clean slate flawless primer and discontent a that much and I'm going to start applying the space and pretty much I just got it like this one on my nose here make sure you get my chance and about my lip because in summary sweat like specially appear and I'm justgonna start gently rubbing this West so for the sake in this video I’m actually going to do half a high and foundation say and have drugstore foundation I believe that when it comes to covering at your freckles or he does not full coverage on your face in general I don't even care what your freckles.
    For The Discuss, Join Us At====>> http://www.idolizeadvancedeyeserumfacts.com/lavive-eye-serum/

2. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

Don't go to his photo shoot a person I knew did and caught chlamydia from the flash photography.

3. Otto Flayshow

Otto Flayshow Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

A.L.D.O 4.1 likes this.