1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

You boys are in trouble

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by Mick, Apr 30, 2011.

1. BolloBollo

BolloBollo Active Member

Yes it was "only cupping his ears" but after last nights behaviour and NUMEROUS other instances. When will you guys see this troll for what he is? Nothing more than a Ned with mental problems who should not be in the position of Celtic manager. The world watching from neutral points of view are wondering what the **** this ****s all about!

2. DevAdvocate

DevAdvocate Gigging bassist

I don't think so Bollo. He is no worse than many others in the SPL, plenty of managers argue and bleat about decisions, because Lennon is good press they focus on him.

3. BolloBollo

BolloBollo Active Member

I'm not too sure on that one Dev. Why would the press focus/target Lennon at the very start?

4. DevAdvocate

I don't know but they have made out he was some sort of out of control madman same as they did when he played.

2 Red cards in 8 years and never suspended though the points tally does not seem to show that he was a particulary dirty or over aggressive nutjob.

Lennon is never merely "disappointed" or "annoyed", he's always "fuming" or "at war" according to the same hacks who penned that same myth of the thug when he played.

5. BolloBollo

BolloBollo Active Member

As a footballer I never regarded him as a madman but a passionate player who I hated because he was so good. Looking back he did have a few moments right enough like the the footage you see banded about spitting on the scarf. That behaviour was pretty poor and gave me an insite to the man deep down. Now as manger he has clearly shown in my and many many others opinion that he needs taken aside and given a right good bollocking or more humanly, mentored on his actions. Time and time again he has stepped way over the mark with his behaviour and CFC have let him down allowing him to act in that manner as it suits their agenda and deflects any poor results.

It's my opinion and many others as I said but i know Celtic fans have theirs too which is well within their right!

6. BolloBollo

BolloBollo Active Member

On the point on Lennon being mearly dissapointed or annoyed. Could you honestly say that his behaviour isnt way above those emotions?

7. BH1972RFC

BH1972RFC Guest

I bet the players were disappointed that there wasn't any energy restoring drinks for them to imbibe after Lennon displayed his mere disappointment last night <laugh>

8. BolloBollo

BolloBollo Active Member

Was talking to the bible bashing square at work today and he asked me why a man with clear mental issues is allowed to act in the way he does and why the governing body hasn't taken any action towards him and his behaviour? I told him I couldn't even begin to explain why...

9. rogueleader

rogueleader suave gringo

couldnt he just have asked god about it ?

he must think highly of you bollo. maybe he thinks youre a supreme being ?

10. BolloBollo

BolloBollo Active Member

Im not to interested in whatever the **** you want to imply. I just think you're a **** so I'll leave it at that <ok>

11. Admiral Pure

Admiral Pure Well-Known Member

Yes. He kicked some bottles. The horror.

God you're ****ing delicate. <doh>

12. BH1972RFC

BH1972RFC Guest

When you think about it, it's a valid question.

Is he still on the tablets to cure his dual personas? Surely the SFA should ask the question as to whether he is (mentally) fit for purpose?

He's a loose cannon and seems to have no regard / respect whatsoever for authority. Last night's antics highlighted this without a shadow of doubt.

13. BolloBollo

BolloBollo Active Member

I'm delicate?

Dick!

14. Admiral Pure

<laugh><laugh>

I'm surprised you ickle, poor ickle chicken Wangers fwans can sweep when a monster like this is on the woose. Go and have a cuddle-wuddle with mummy because big bad Neil Wennon was naughty to a pwastic bwottle. Gowwy gosh it's so stwessful!

15. Admiral Pure

Apparently so. Why else would you find Neil Lennon's touchline antics so disturbing?

16. BolloBollo

BolloBollo Active Member

<laugh> what a dick!

17. DevAdvocate

He kicked a bottle. The shame.

18. rogueleader

rogueleader suave gringo

<doh> you should get help with your PMT <ok>

19. BolloBollo

BolloBollo Active Member

The fact that the rules don't apply to Lennon and you think he has the right to do as he pleases. Sorry I'll put it down to you level. Thats pwoor shokin, we'll get our big bwad QC on to you because it's sooooo unfair....

Is pretty simple!

20. BolloBollo

BolloBollo Active Member

It's pretty simple what people "in general" think about Lennon. I don't actually know why I would engage in an argument with Celtic fans over it <doh>

Over and out!