1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

you fans are a disgrace

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by BigDaveysJCB, Jan 12, 2014.

1. BigDaveysJCB

BigDaveysJCB Active Member

I thought man city fans were supposed to be the most genuine and legit fans in the league.

Your board is a joke you have no mention of today's game a couple of years success and you forget who you all are and where you come from .

It must be a great pleasure to know that now you are such a massive club that you have the refs as an extra man now, I ****in hate you all you sad bunch of pathetic pricks

2. LeazesParkProwler

LeazesParkProwler Active Member

Think they probably visit other forums, BD.

However, it is remarkable how limitless funds affects not only a club's results but the attitude of the supporters….and sometimes the referees decisions too.

Even from a neutral point of you, the ref's decision horribly disfigured a game that I suspect would have become a classic. ManC, for sure would have responded, and we really had the bit between our teeth. MYM should certainly have been sent off for that challenge on Nasri, but a justifiable sense of anger and injustice usually leads to tasty challenges - so I'll put that down to the ref too!

3. BigDaveysJCB

BigDaveysJCB Active Member

Cheers for the response leazes have to say that I am more disappointed with the result now, beforehand I really thought we would be turned over. But it looks like we actually played really well but due as usual to bias refereeing and decisions going against us normally its us play ****e as well. I'm a season ticket holder but could not make the game today and I was pleased in a way beforehand because as I say I thought we would get a spanking but even when we play a team of this size what chance have you got when the key decisions surprisingly go against you it is simple not a level playing field and something needs to be done about it

4. Paulpowersleftfoot

Paulpowersleftfoot Well-Known Member

There's only me on here
    I was on the way back from st james pk so there wouldnt be any mention of the game,although i rarely post on this board as i generally only get troll responses to be honest
    Id like to think that a couple of seasons success hasnt radically changed how i view the football from a city perspective and as someone who goes to every competitive home & away game i would be surprised if i wasnt regarded as genuine supporter

5. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

I find it hilarious how people judge other clubs support by whether or not they're talking about their previous game on not606.

6. The artist JerryChristmas

The artist JerryChristmas "Massive old member"

I know quite a few hardcore Citeh fans (through the Mrs family) and to a man they are still in awe of the team they get to watch every week. I'm not quite sure why the op is moaning on here, we all know this ranks as lonely a place as the Neverton board <laugh> As for the assertion that the ref was entirely to blame it's naive in the extreme. Yes the goal should have stood but then there were plenty of tackles flying about from the barcodes worthy of harsher treatment than they got.....and it neglects the fact that City are playing well enough that they can step up a gear at will. We went 1-0 up at The Taxpayers Stadium and then hardly saw the ball again for the next 15 minutes. Had it gone to 1-1 yesterday I'd still have had my mortgage on them to win the game comfortably.

7. jck200

jck200 Well-Known Member

Cardiff fan...not sure what the fuss is about as the ref looked through a crowd of players and saw the offside player move out of the way of the ball...the city goalie seeing that player could not really be sure it would strike him and deflect so for a split second the player was affecting the goalies reaction.

I am sure if the other side had got the decision they would not be complaining.

What about the other 89 minutes you had to win the game. Decisions go for and against every team.

jck

8. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

I take it the guy who wrote the OP is the little one in his avatar?

9. Boa

Boa Active Member

Wtf did the fans do? Pardew and the réf were ****s yesterday.

10. TheJudeanPeoplesFront

TheJudeanPeoplesFront Well-Known Member

Paul's got a tough old job monitoring this board by himself, and we're lucky that, despite the absence of Citeh representation, we've got such a fine example here. He regularly provides succinct and fair match reports, and he's deserving of every respect.

Statistically, this is one of the worst represented boards, but if you take out the plastics and the ones who you'd escape the continent to avoid, never-mind cross the street, having one good functional fan wouldn't be so far behind most of the others.

However, due to the injustice we suffered, I hope Chelsea win the league <laugh>

11. bulletinthehead

bulletinthehead Active Member

Awwww diddums

12. davidO

davidO New Member

I don't see the point why you need to connect the loyalty of the fans to their participation in the forum. It does not necessarily mean that in order to be a good fan, you need to be active in forums.

13. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Pathetic from the OP, just moaning like a little bitch.

14. wellyblue

wellyblue Well-Known Member

Matth usually does the match-day threads on here, although at the moment he's on bluemoon setting up another account after his account pellegrini_2014 was banned.