1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

You're not singing anymore!!!

Discussion in 'Oxford Utd' started by devonblue, May 10, 2011.

1. devonblue

devonblue Member

Just a quick note to acknowledge all those Oxford fans on the old 606 boards who told us we wouldnt get promoted last August.

At least as of next season, some of your supporters will be right - we wont be rivals coz we wont be in the same league as you hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

And we might take Constable for peanuts. He can might just be able to lace Rendells boots.

BLOOOOSSSSS

2. Richmondoufc

Richmondoufc Member

Who gives a **** which division you're in?!?!?!?!?!?! I've found most Wycombe fans to be pretty decent chaps but you come across as a complete prat, if indeed you really are a Wycombe fan

3. devonblue

devonblue Member

I am a proud Wycombe fan and only giving back what we got last August Richmond! It seems Oxford fans only bring out the old 'we dont care which division you are in' chestnut when we are higher than you. Either that or they stay quieter than a Saturday afternoon at the Kassam. Enjoy Crawley and Morecambe next year xxx

4. Richmondoufc

Richmondoufc Member

'those Oxford fans on the old 606 boards'

Why don't you post that kind of crap on the BBC 606 message board?? There aren't any messages on here like the ones you're referring too which is hardly 'giving back' is it? We didn't care which division you were in this season and we don't care which division you're in next season. I will enjoy Crawley and Morecambe next year thanks

5. Richmondoufc

Richmondoufc Member

I remember you from the BBC 606 message boards now. You were ALWAYS posting on our message board and a lot of other teams too but never seemed to post on the Wycombe one. Living in Devon I doubt you've even seen Wycombe play this season, or anyone else for that matter. A typical wind up merchant

6. devonblue

devonblue Member

There are a few points there Richmond. Firstly, I cant post 'that kind of crap' on the BBC message board as it no longer exists. Secondly, it would seem you can give it but you cant take it. Ahhh poor little Oxford. Thirdly and finally, yes I do live in Devon and yes, I have seen Wycombe play this season. You got any more??? For someone from a famous University city you sure appear short of anything approaching a constructive debate.

And thanks, I love winding you up. You've given me exactly what I set out to do x

7. Richmondoufc

Richmondoufc Member

8. devonblue

devonblue Member

League 1, League 1 and er finally League 1.............'darling' x

9. Richmondoufc

Richmondoufc Member

That's more like it devonblue, this is a forum for loving not hating

10. Rocky blue army

Rocky blue army Well-Known Member

have you two made up now :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

11. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Seems like it Rocky.

I popped over to see if there was any news/rumours of intended signings. Nothing yet.

12. Richmondoufc

Richmondoufc Member

No news yet but I saw Orient released Scott McGleish yesterday, I thought he would make a useful addition to the squad. He used to play for your boys didn't he?