1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Zaha ha ha

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Matthew Bound Still Lurks, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

2. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

Well give me ****1ng strength. <doh>

Only goes to prove what a cock Roy Hodgson really is. I've always said he's a crap manager and this proves to me that he is.

Anyway how's he going to get a game, I thought he was still in Rangel's pocket. :emoticon-0102-bigsm

3. trundles left foot

trundles left foot Well-Known Member

Roy Hodgson IMO has had issues with swansea since his Fulham days. If Nathan Dyer was at a Sunderland or Southampton he would be on the plane. It is a shame really as he is at the moment in a different class to Zaha. I watched him against us and to be honest forgot he was on the pitch. I watched him against wigan and he was poor again. Staggering in my opinion that he is even being considered.

4. KieranDaviesSCFC

Not basing him on his recent form with the scum but whilst watching him for Crystal Palace despite his positive aspects I could not see a £15 million player in there, up against full backs in the mould of Tatey he looked good but the PL is a different level, as Scotty Sinclair knows. <ok>

Just get someone fast on him and he's f*cked. As I said before the Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaardiff game he's a 'Sh!t Nathan Dyer" without half the heart (Or pace!)

5. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

He's been built up as to the new Ronaldo ,I kid you not .
    "Ole Gunnar Solskjaer reckons that could prove a glimmer of light for United boss David Moyes in the long-run.

But for now, Wilf Zaha &#8211; given a hero&#8217;s welcome off the bench by Cardiff fans &#8211; can help lift the gloom at the troubled club.

And the Cardiff boss has tipped the 21-year-old to *eventually fill the void left by Ronaldo at United.

Solskjaer said: &#8220;He is one of the best I have seen with the ball.

&#8220;He has quick feet and is brave like Cristiano and wants to go forward."

The trouble is . his brain doesn't know what his feet are doing half the time which can be a bit of a handicap .

6. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Zaha is a better player, well not really better but a more exciting player than dyer if you can put aside all bias tendencies, Man utd rate him highly but he was down the pecking order there and was desperate for first team football and decided to send him out on loan to cardiff because of ole, This will end any possible call up for zaha as cardiff are a very poor side and he would have had a better chance with a higher more superior club like say the saints maybe. He is a really good player who many clubs inquired about at man utd in January including ourselves but Hodgson is only pointing out that he needs to show what he can do while on loan as he is one of several of his targets that could be considered for the squad...Its a shame he is at a doomed club really as it's bound to hinder whatever small chance he has got....good luck to him though...

7. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

Zaha is nowhere near Dyer thank you very much <ok>

8. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Of course he is valley. <ok>

9. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Interesting but based on what , history has shown that players have been hyped up by the media and I haven't seen anything which would indicate that he's a better or more exciting player than Dyer certainly at the moment, whether he can progress further remains to be seen but his lack of decision making and tunnel vision when going forward makes him a player that needs further coaching he often dribbles when he should shoot and shoots when he should pass. he seems obsessed with beating a man but after he does more often than not there's no end product .If England are looking to this World Cup then I know who I'd select before Zaha, who will have had limited game time this season whereas Dyer's record this season speaks for it's self, no bias on my part I can assure you

10. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

haha, bet your seething. foaming at the mouth even....<laugh>

hodgson knows football better than you, deadhead, would dyer go for £15m? like ****.

11. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

What has Zaha done in the premiership that's worthy of a comparison?

12. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Obvious that you would defend your own but look back to a very recent game where a 32 year old had him tucked away tidily in his pocket .Now carry on good boy and let the adults talk .its way past your bedtime

13. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

Would Zaha get in the Swansea side? Like **** <laugh>

14. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

sure thing lurker, get an early night like me....<ok>

valley, sit down, man u obviously see potential, dyer will probably stay at swansea the rest of his career, he's found his niche. playing for a small regional team is different to playing for man u, england, i know you dont have english internationals like we do but i hope you understand.......cheers.....<ok>

15. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

Maybe that's why they loaned him to you lot to boost his confidence :D

Potential or not, as it stands Dyer is much better, and so is Routledge.

16. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

We have Spanish and Dutch internationals.

17. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

No we don't aren't you the lucky ones , you being the capitol as well , how many current Welsh players do you have ?

18. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

google is your friend, lurker.

19. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

I know you're lurking Swamp :wink:

20. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

Zaha won't be anywhere near the World Cup, and if he is he won't be a Cardiff player anyway, as he will be back at Man U.