1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Zak's out of contract in the Summer!

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by canary-dave, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Rubik's Tube

Rubik's Tube Member

Declan Rudd's contract running out? :sad: Thats a worry- he is surely getting to a stage in his career when he will want to be playing first team football. I hope Lambert is pro-active and is making sure he has a season long loan sorted out to try to keep him happy here in the long term.

2. VectisCanary

VectisCanary Member

Depending on who and how many brought in over the summer obviously. Like you say the standard has to be raised, but I think I would give him another 12 months. I appreciate effort and think that should be rewarded. Also, I am a sentimental old fool!

3. ncfcwonky

ncfcwonky New Member

I'd pay Wilbraham's wages to keep him here. Of course, as a student, I wouldn't be able to give him that much...

4. Beefforhire-NCFC

Beefforhire-NCFC Well-Known Member

Of those deals up in the summer...

Zak Whitbread - probably our best CB, been unlucky with injuries but playing excellently, I'd give him a new deal, I can only see him getting better
    Adam Drury - Up to him entirely, he pulls rank for me, If he feels he can still compete we'd be stupid not to offer him a Giggs style year rolling deal.
    Declan Rudd - Hugely talented young keeper, I'd like to see him get an extended loan somewhere and I'd give him a long term contract
    David Fox - Your kidding me, right? Excellent midfielder, a lynchpin.
    Aaron Wilbraham - I fear wilbrahamovic's time has come, hope he does well elsewhere but his spot must go to a Rhodes or a rodriguez
    Elliott Ward - Tricky one... A great blunt instrument but I believe it may be him or barney for the chop with Ryan Bennett the percieved future of our defence.
    Tom Adeyemi - He seems happy at Oldham, it may be a cse of the club developed too quickly for him. I think Lambert would have given him a chance if we were still in the champ but he's got to get past the likes of Bennett, Pilks and co to get a start. I'm just not sure. Genuinely want the best for him though, great kid.
    Josh Dawkiin, Matt Ball - Both younglings so a one year deal is probably the best thing to do
    Kyle Naughton - Loan deal expires but obviously I'd love to see a perm deal done

5. Superman wears Grant Holt pyjamas in bed

difficult to argue with any of that beefy <ok>

6. Dangerous Marsupial

Dangerous Marsupial Well-Known Member

I think Elliott Ward is worth keeping for sure....

7. Walsh.i.am

Walsh.i.am Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator