1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Zigic will leave Birmingham

Discussion in 'Birmingham City' started by Not606 News Team, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Not606 News Team

Birmingham City striker Nikola Zigic will be the next big-name player to quit St Andrew's, his agent has claimed.

The giant Serbia international wants to leave the club after their relegation to the Championship.

Zigic is just one year into the four-year contract he signed when he signed from Valencia last summer for £6 million. But his agent says he will not be sticking around to fire the Blues back to the Premier League.

Milan Calasan said: "The only thing that is sure is that Zigic is going to leave Birmingham this summer."

Zigic has not found his best form for Birmingham, but he did score in the Carling Cup final victory against Arsenal.

2. bluenose11

bluenose11 New Member

i dony know but if yeungs assets are frozen does that mean blues cant sell anyone ???????

3. Bhoy From Brum

Bhoy From Brum Well-Known Member

He's gash anyway

4. pikey1875

pikey1875 New Member

Hi, I'm new to this site.
    I used to post on ja606 along with my father and a good friend. We sometimes shared a computer to make posts and all of our accounts have been removed because it was seen as multiple posting by a single poster without even being challenged by the mods.
    Well I don't know what else to say except assics to them. Hello New606 'noses.
    That's off my chest, I think Zigic's agent is drumming up a sale (he gets a nice wedge) like last summer. Zigic has not said he wants to go. I wonder if the agent can get Man C to offer £50M + that would clear most of the debts.

5. iggypop

iggypop Member

I could not believe how bad this bloke was today. Good news for you lot then. Against us (Cardiff) he was the worst centre forward I have ever seen in the Championship. If we had him up front we'd have lost that game.

6. concernedincardiff2011

I'll second that, he was awful today. Well rid no matter how much you get for him.

7. Chiltons222

Chiltons222 Active Member

What happened to his agent then in the summer. Is he going to see out his contract or is he up for sale?