1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Fraizer Campbell

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by John. Walkington., Apr 20, 2011.

1. John. Walkington.

John. Walkington. Active Member

2. Harap

Harap Member

He's a prick. Still can't bring myself to enjoy seeing a decent young English talent suffer another potentially career threatening injury, or any young player at all for that matter

3. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

TONY_WARNERS_FACE. Well-Known Member

Don't understand why you'd revel in a player who got us to the Premiership's injury?

Or anyone's injury for that matter. You're a piece of **** John.

4. Jaggro

Jaggro Active Member

Yeah he's a bit of a dick but I wouldn't wish an injury on anyone, especially not a 2-year-long one. Disgusted that certain people are getting a kick out of it.

5. Reggae boy

Reggae boy Member

Why anyone would wish ill on someone who helped to get us to the premiership is beyond me,

Forget what he did when he left the club and remember what he did while he was playing in the black and amber,

Hope he recovers from this injury ASAP

6. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Forgive me if I don't give a ****.

7. RicardoHCAFC

RicardoHCAFC Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Akin to 'forget that your Mrs was cheating on you at the end and remember that she used to make you happy at the weekend'?

8. Oregon Tiger

Oregon Tiger Well-Known Member

The Campbell saga was one of the more visible examples of the mismanagement of the latter part of the Bartlett/Duffen/Brown regime. They aired all the dirty washing in public and made stupid announcements that we had signed a player before the contract was done while in truth he was still looking at options. Between them Campbell & his agent recognised what was best for them and took their services elsewhere.

Fraizer: thanks for your contribution in the promotion to the premier league. I for one wish you all the best and a full recovery from these injuries so you can resume what was a very promising career.

9. Sagegee

Sagegee Active Member

Saw him play, and he is/was a promising player. Don't agree with the shinnanigins that went on around the transfer that wasn't, but wish him a speedy recovery from his injury!

10. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

His goal celebration in front of the City fans at the SoL was utterly disgusting, he was a great player for us, but that day I lost all respect for him.

I don't really care if he's playing or not, he's not our player and he turned out to be a grade one prat.

11. anew11

anew11 Member

Good player who has international pedigree however look at kieron Dyer one injury after another and also who can forget Jimmy Bullard. These both also had a great chance to play at the top level but injury's took over. Will this be the case with him?

Even though I still hold a grudge against him I hope he recovers well.

12. Amin Yapusi

Amin Yapusi Well-Known Member

Shame coz he could have been a good England player potentially, but I don't care one bit the lads a complete prick and I find it fairly amusing to be honest coz I hate him and I hate Slumberland so good news all round <cheers>

13. kingshirker

kingshirker Member

If he's a grade one prat, a prick etc, what does that make "supporters" who take pleasure in his serious injury? Hate Sunderland as much as you want -pathetic as that makes you look, since I'm not sure what there is about us to detest - but try to show a trace of human decency. Full marks to those Tigers who've said as much in their own words here.

14. King Curtis

King Curtis Well-Known Member

Don't think very highly of him after the fiasco with his transfer to Sunderland, but it's his livelyhood and it'd be wrong to revel in his misfortune. Things like this are beyond whatever happens on the pitch and i wish him well in his recovery. Good job Duffen isn't here still, or he might be launching an audacious bid to capture him from Suunderland, Campbell being injured and all :emoticon-0120-doh:

15. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

To be fair, the posts on here are either wishing him well, or saying that people don't give a ****, it's not like anyone's hoping he's crippled or anything.

16. e18

e18 Member

His agent was his dad. His dad did all the talking up re his move to City. We did get taken for mugs at the time but money and only money talks for 90% of footballers these days and it was obviously the motivator for Campbell senior/junior.

However he was the right man at the right time for us. Don't want to see him injured as I would like to see if he can actually do it in the Prem. Which if he had signed for Footballing reasons to us we would of known.

17. RicardoHCAFC

Forum Moderator

Who hates Sunderland over it? The reaction Turner got from City fans should tell you that we've no issue with Sunderland. The only thing people hate about it is the two faced little rat boy and his dad for lying throughout the transfer dealings and then deciding to rub our noses in it when he scored. Turner scored against us as well and showed the class that Campbell lacks.

As most above, I couldn't care less whether he plays again or not. but bringing the human side into it even with those that are hoping for the worst isn't necessary. He's earnt enough to be able to live very comfortably for the rest of his life so it's not like they're wishing poverty and total destruction on him and his family.

18. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

TONY_WARNERS_FACE. Well-Known Member

He went to a bigger club than us, besides if he'd have come here by now he'd have been hounded out by Adam Pearson and treat like ****.

He made the right call for his career and we should thank him for what he did for us, the attitudes some City fans have towards former players is pathetic.

19. RicardoHCAFC

Forum Moderator

I don't know anybody who has a problem with him going to a bigger club for more money. The problem came from the "I only want to sign for Hull" comments he was making. People not liking being lied to isn't pathetic.

20. kingshirker

kingshirker Member

I'll just quote your own contributor, Midlands_Tiger I think ...

"Shame coz he could have been a good England player potentially, but I don't care one bit the lads a complete prick and I find it fairly amusing to be honest coz I hate him and I hate Slumberland so good news all round"

which, I admit, is worse than I couldn't care less whether he plays again or not. and defending even those "hoping for the worst"

As I've said at the Sunderland not606 pages, I just hope SAFC fans would be above ever having wished career-threatening injuries - or not cared about them- on McShane or Kilbane just because they had issues with them when they were with us. It just reminds me of killers' families who shout "hope you die screaming of cancer" at juries who convict their precious loved ones.