1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

DJ fined by QPR

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by CernyBerny, Oct 16, 2011.

1. CernyBerny

CernyBerny New Member

For disclosing confidential information to a fan.

No doubt it will be swept under the carpet by Neil. In any case that is what I heard late last night.

There may be trouble ahead...

2. superhoops67

superhoops67 Active Member

Rudeboy plonker if true!. Having said that,with a broken foot,hes ****ed anyway for a large chunk of the season..

3. Ciarrai_Abu

Ciarrai_Abu Well-Known Member

Now we know who Cerny's source is!

4. Q.P.R

Q.P.R Active Member

And what was this confidential information?

5. Rollercoaster Ranger

Rollercoaster Ranger Well-Known Member

More likely to be ric-roc's source.

DJ is a local boy, so will still have friends in the area.

6. CernyBerny

CernyBerny New Member

Do you really? I doubt it

There will be an announcement on the official site shortly regarding the fine and I hear, a statement regarding this whole sorry matter.

7. Q.P.R

Q.P.R Active Member

The individual, claiming to be a QPR fan, revealed DJ Campbell had sustained an injury in training on Thursday evening, and also that Jamie Mackie and Heidar Helguson were due to start up-front with Adel Taarabt dropping to the bench.

Warnock was seething at the potential advantage such a leak can give an opposing team prior to an important game, and made his feelings known at the final whistle.

“I couldn’t believe this yesterday,” he told reporters.

“A QPR fan put on the website that Campbell has broken his foot, Helguson’s playing, Mackie’s making his debut, and Adel is out.

“This is supposed to be a supporter. You don’t want many supporters like that. What an advantage for Blackburn. It does my head in when an alleged supporter does something like this.

“Obviously he’s got a contact, but if he thinks he is helping me as a QPR fan, it is exactly the opposite. I don’t understand supporters like that.”

8. FFS.73

FFS.73 Active Member

Ffs if anyone believes this has any bearing on yesterday's result and performance they need their head examining. Warnock, the master of paranoia and conspiracy theory, just diverting attention from a crap show. Clearly the ref did not provide the usual get out of jail card.

9. peter1954qpr

peter1954qpr Well-Known Member

Dj is a right knob,

10. Kilburn

Kilburn Well-Known Member

Perhaps on hearing this news, DJ kicked the hoarding, à la Leon Clarke at Sheff Wed????

11. QPR Oslo

QPR Oslo Well-Known Member

According to the Mirror I think it was, quoted on another thread, Keen admitted to playing someone to mark Adel, and hadn't heard this. So though it doesn't excuse the leak, there was no damage done if the Mirror is correct.

12. Q.P.R

Q.P.R Active Member

This is certainly not being swept under the carpet. Warnock is fuming! Take a read:

“I hope our loyal fans get hold of the person as I will definitely put it on our website so that they can bombard him,” Warnock said. “They are lower than the low. They can’t be a QPR fan, that is for certain.”

13. QPRSAM82

QPRSAM82 Member

Unfortunatley I agree that none of this had any outcome on the game at all. Im sure Steve Kean wasnt seraching through WATRB on Friday night trying to find out some info on the team. The fact is we were very poor and I'm afraid Warnock seems to be making this an excuse. To me its a fair poor excuse to be honest.

14. FFS.73

FFS.73 Active Member

This isn't about confidentiality or fans forums, it's about team discipline, which seems weak - Barton twatting on every subject under the sun including his colleagues, DJ telling fans he and Adel are out, Adel wandering around Fulham when a match is on......trouble is their boss isn't a great role model, old rent a quote always available to the press......on any subject they desire whether it's his business or not. Time to concentrate on the team Neil, and I would be delighted to hear nothing from you and the team until after the Chelsea game.

15. West London Willy

West London Willy Well-Known Member

Mentioned on MOTD2 last night. Warnock said he would tell all of his players who this 'Fan' is, so that they can tell him what they thought.

16. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

Yeah it's called WATRB site. It was posted on there last night.

17. QPR12thman

QPR12thman Active Member

Spot on. And the 'we need 58 more quality players to compete' excuse is also running a bit thin. MAKE DO WITH WHAT YOU HAVE FFS AND PUNCH ABOVE YOUR WEIGHT!!!!

18. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

I dont actually think we are doing to bad. Good results at Everton and Wolves 2 home draws against Newcastle and Villa, okay fell a bit short on Saturday but ffs we have only played 9 games and we are 11th? What do people expect 'top four'?

19. Dave Thomas

Dave Thomas Active Member

How about this?
    **** matters off the pitch... It's all **** anyway and we are all in transition with technology anyway

The ITK's may know or have an insight .... So what ... Why not keep it to yourself ? ... Want to know what an IPhone 5 can do? .... You will have to wait ... That's what a confidentiality agreement is ... In the meanwhile keep guessing

We all want to know it all like hungry greedy ****s... On the field we are not performing we are as good as our last game

DJ is a poor player and hope he's out for a while

We are being lead on the pitch by a twat ... For me he has to show he wants the job for the team not for himself

I hope JB gets his wings clipped or his nuts done soon

Let's start wishing for good news on the pitch the rest is ****

20. FFS.73

FFS.73 Active Member

DT, I liked you better as the incurable optimist. I am worried that the anger is bad for your health! Don't go OTT on this - not ALL the new blood is bad for the team....
    My signature says it all.....