1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic PROPOSAL FOR HIAG & PISKIE TO STOP RUINING EVERY THREAD

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by gooner4ever, Sep 6, 2016.

1. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Did you miss the "more reliable" bit?

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  2. The Ginger Marks

3. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Says the forum's biggest **** stirrer <laugh>

4. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

... I think that's against the rules ... so I'll nominate you ...<ok>

5. ACCEPTED.

6. NOT ACCEPTED.

All that such a thread would achieve is to give Pixie and certain of his nastier segments carte blanche to continue their vile slurs against me. I don't want it!

I know you like to drag me down into the same cesspit as Pixie, but I have grown as ****ed off by this as anyone.

As you will see, I have accepted G4E's challenge in its entirety. I expect Pixie to be man enough to do the same, or to suffer dreadful ridicule and censure from decent posters on this forum.

7. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

I can't see the problem if it's kept to one thread. You don't even have to read it yourself if you don't want to!

I'm just trying to get across that most of the rest of us are sick of this feud spreading across every thread.

I agree that Piskie is the chief protagonist, and as a so called mod, he should try moderating his own behaviour for once!!
    But there's many other people using this forum who want to discuss other things rather than the latest wum **** up accusations!

gooner4ever likes this.
  8. No, I don't want this. It let's Pixie off the hook.

I want what G4E has proposed, and that is what I have accepted.

If Pixie does not accept the terms, then it will leave absolutely none of us in any doubt who the culprit is. Then, rather than you, and everyone else, pointing the finger of blame at me for "ruining" this forum, I'll accept your apologies, and you can direct all of your ire against the true and only culprit.

9. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Whilst I agree, that if either of them is "obsessed" with the other, its most certainly PISKIE (have always thought as much), HIAG couldn't have thought that he would not receive some stick if he lost the bet, surely!
    Though I think its gone too far now to be honest

luvgonzo and NSIS like this.

10. THANK YOU!!!!

The voice of reason and truth, at loooonnnngggg ****ing last!!!!!

11. I second that.

12. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Hey i been saying this for years.
    You even put one of my comments about it in your sig.

Wouldn't surprise me to discover PISKIE has a HIAG shrine in his bedroom

13. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I've already had my say on this thread. I'm not agreeing to any 'deals' with HIAG as he has proved that he will break them.

14. The Ginger Marks

Exactly we discussed this morning but you know the Welch won't agree as he needs Piskie to exist, ironically he's become a figment of his own imagination. I still believe one thread should be made and all the previous nonesense inserted therefore ridding the forum of cheap attention seeking and faux hissy fits.

15. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

You're not agreeing to any deals because you don't want to, it's nothing to do with his reaction you love this little feud I think HAIG would be glad of it being over. Only problem there is HAIG would then run wild without you latching onto him and would need reining in by someone. We would need a HAIG wrangler or he would become a forum nuisance.

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  16. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

It has become boring, I was trying to saturate the forum so that they got bored but that didn't work. :angel:

17. I did, indeed.

I think not enough people make it clear that it's Pixie's behaviour that is unacceptable, and all too often I feel that I get lumped into the same category, when there is clearly little I can do to stop the idiot obsessing over me.

I think if more people told him to moderate (ironic pun fully intended) his obsessive behaviour more often, there would be no need to go to the extremes of having rules and "exile" threads. Unfortunately, it's the complacency of people on this forum that has enabled obsessives like Pixie and Skiddy to ruin this board.

18. I don't agree with that.

There is a place on this forum (and in life, in general) for banter and humour. That is what I try to inject.

What Pixie (and the likes of Skiddy) does is to create a streak of nastiness to every thread he and his cohorts infest, and that is what is ruining this forum.

19. Here it is, loud and clear!

Pixie has absolutely no intention of agreeing to any rules that prevent him from hounding me, or that prevent him from being able to indulge in his unhealthy obsession of me.

Let this thread be an eternal reminder to everyone where the fault lies, when next someone complains bitterly about "how boring" this board has become.

20. Also, let it be known that Pixie has bottled this challenge. This is a true bottling, not a fabricated one.

I trust that every one of you will let him know that he is a bottler.