Separate names with a comma.
Mate you can keep repeating as many times as you like about what's being taken, in the meantime, kids are getting killed. The stupidity of humanity.
Discuss the EPL
Apparently he's celebrated more disallowed goals this season than actual goals
Personally cannot believe the PL - of which Newcastle are a ****ing MEMBER - are acting like such ****s.
It’s utterly unfathomable.
General chat, both sport and non sport related.
They've taken 90% so the other 10% aint going to be any trouble, so your happy for the kids to keep getting killed for what, some sort of male...
Chelsea players celebrating nothing vs Leicester
You scored 9 of 21 43%
It depends whether an independent review would accept Scotland's share of UK national debt according to GER accounting. Railways, buses, NHS...
Just seen the news that Joe Edwards has signed on a 2 year contract. Good news I think. Think he is one of our best players and he puts his...