1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The FA are corrupt

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by District Line, Feb 3, 2012.

1. District Line

District Line Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Stripping JT of the England captaincy before proof of guilt isn't just a violation of human rights but just goes to show how corrupt and biased the FA is in favour of Northern clubs IMO.

I'd be willing to bet my bottom dollar that the next captain appointed will play for United or Liverpool.

We all know that if Terry played for any other club people would be more rational. They wouldn't do this if Terry played for United or Liverpool IMO.

Fed up of the bias and lac of consistency within the FA.

Some may say this article is knee-jerk and stupid but if I am challenged I would be willing to back up any argument with evidence to prove the bias towards United and Liverpool in the FA and the media <ok>

2. PowerSpurs

PowerSpurs Well-Known Member

What a load of rubbish. My previous company had an employee rule allowing them to suspend me if I was 'charged with a criminal offence'. This is not unreasonable as it doesn't restrict my liberty (which is where human rights come in). If Terry is found guilty most employers would sack him.
    Given that his alleged offence actually affects his ability to do his job (as racism is forbidden by the laws of the game) I am amazed that Chelsea think it appropriate to continue to play him under the circumstances and the FA have made the right call on the captaincy and also should not allow him to play imho.

I would expect Spurs to sack Redknapp if he is convicted too but I don't think I would suspend him as the offence is personal and nothing to do with his job

3. mighty_stevie_g

mighty_stevie_g Well-Known Member

As the two vice captains are Rio Ferdinand and Steven Gerrard you wouldn't be too far off.

Your argument couldn't make less sense, Terry has been Captain twice and who blew it? HE DID.

4. Sir_Red

Sir_Red Well-Known Member

Did u lot care about proof of guilt when u all slagged Suarez for being a racist? The FA make up the rules as they go along and do what they want.

5. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Suarez admitted being a racist... No hablo con los negros (I don't speak to blacks)...
    Calm down, blackie blackie blackie etc

6. Sir_Red

he admitted saying the word negro in a Spanish conversation. he said "por que, negro"? to Evras jibe about him being South American which means "why?", but which was taken to mean "because you're black". But could give a **** what u think, the Suarez case (which was so tenuous it didn't make it to court) has a lot less evidence than a video of Terry saying "****ing black ****", no room for ambiguity there....

7. CFC: Champs £launderx17

The Klan are out in force today.

Hope Brighton don't field any black players; they will get it big time especially after Ku Klux Ken condoned (passively) their racist abuse v Oldham and United at Klanfiled

8. chelsea - over 100 years of history

C'mon, you are confusing real life and real jobs with football. If I elbowed or kicked a fellow employee I'd be sacked. The lines drawn are completely different for sportsmen. Terry is worth millions to Chelsea, You are probably worth next to nothing to your employer so the stances taken on such issues will be completely different. Plus factor in the 'heat of the moment' point which goes on in sport and rarely to the same degree in say an office environment.

Trying to compare a work suspension to a footballer is verging on ludicrous.

9. chelsea - over 100 years of history

So the moral of the story...it's OK to abuse a player with the 'C' word but not if you first use a descriptive noun.

10. Sir_Red

Looks like they've condoned you lot too. Sticking up for a racist who will proved as such in a court of law. Classy

11. Sir_Red

EDIT: misread! Yea I think if you describe their colour in the insult then it must have a bearing on the insult

12. mighty_stevie_g

Yes that's right - **** me I hope your not Terry's lawyer.

13. chelsea - over 100 years of history

I'm agreeing with you actually. From what I gather, Evra said some pretty offensive things himself but because they didn't reference skin colour he wasn't charged. Same with Terry. If he calls Anton a 'C', nothing happens. Black 'C', volcanoes erupt, markets crash and the red tops get front page news for the next year. Just seems a little inconsistent. If he's have used the 'N' word that would have been a different story however.

14. CPofL KTBFFH

CPofL KTBFFH New Member

Listen to all the scourers still spouting their vile racist crap in support of a PROVEN ACCEPTED racist.

Disgraceful club from top to bottom.

15. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

Surely the FA have just prejudiced this trial?

Anyway I think Lamps deserves it, the other candidates don't exacty have sparkling track records.

16. mighty_stevie_g

But calling a black person a black anything is racist regardless of whether the word **** follows

17. mighty_stevie_g

Suarez has served his ban for his misinterpretation - Terry has been charged by the police, hope this vile prick gets the book thrown at him even it if is just because he is a footballer and EX England captain. Its the least he deserves <ok>

18. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Agree, the Klan are coming on all tribal.

Chelsea fc: No T-shirts, no excuses, no to racism.

See the Klan are working their magic in Eygpt now that they don't enter the European Cup these days

19. Sir_Red

Sorry, edited my comment because realised I had completely missed answering your question. But yea, If I called someone a "chinese twat" it would be considered a racist insult (abuse is a bit OTT though I have to say). Why put an adjective in an insult unless it's part of the insult too as a derogatory element? Ie "you fat bastard" the 'fat' bit is more than description, it adds to the insult, even if it is fact!

20. CPofL KTBFFH

CPofL KTBFFH New Member

Suarez admits he's a racist but still you defend him.Filth.