1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Scottish Open what's yer fancy

Discussion in 'General Betting Board' started by Jim The Tim, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Jim The Tim

Jim The Tim Member

My picks are
    Kevin Na £1. E/W. 50/1
    Simon Dyson £1 E /W 50/1

2. redcgull

redcgull Well-Known Member

I have only done 3 bets in the John Deere as i really like the chances of Martin Laird...

His form over on the PGA is good with 3 top 10's, 2 of which have been for 2nd place. He is long off the tee and has great control over his irons, 9th in GIR is testament to that. Plus he is returning to Scotland and that should alos give him a boost... If he can translate any of his PGA Tour form to the course here at Castle Stuart in Inverness, then the 40/1 on offer is huge...

Martin Laird @ 40/1...

Usual £2.50 e/w...<cheers>

3. SaveTheHumans

SaveTheHumans Well-Known Member

My fancy in the Scottish Open is for it to rain all weekend :cheesy: but seriously i didn't back anyone but i'll give ya a tenner if you guess who i had picked.. yes F.Molinari and of course he goes and breaks the course record on day 1, oh well theres always next time, haven't been able to come on here or do much backing lately but hopefully get to visit more frequently soon.

4. Jim The Tim

Jim The Tim Member

if my picks don't win I would like to see Martin Laird win can't really explain why I just seem to like the guy and the way he plays And probably because he is Scottish. :emoticon-0116-evilg

5. redcgull

Yeah, and amazing round from Molinari... I checked on what Martin was up to and saw he hadnt hit a ball yet and the leader was at -10...<yikes> That's some start to give someone even on day 1...

As of me posting this Peter Lawrie is on -10, with a current score of -4 after 10 holes. So the scoring continues...<ok>

6. Jim The Tim

Jim The Tim Member

The scores are very close I still think some one at 5 or 6 under could still come and win it hope it is Simon Dyson as Kevin. Na is Pee Scoot. <party>

7. SaveTheHumans

SaveTheHumans Well-Known Member

Set up nicely for tomorrow with a little wind set to whistle so may be a very good finish with too many in the mix to mention, Laird certainly has a great chance for red

8. redcgull

Ok, so Martin Laird pulled out his best round to get himself back right in the middle of things in the Scottish Open. A -7 under par 64 see's him three behind the leader, Molinari, and is currently sat T5th for the comp... Jim's pick, Simon Dyson, has a little bit more to do but its not impossible for him to get up in the top 5. Currently sat in T16th on -12, and a good round will get him up to the money...

Lets hope for a little bit of magic... Good luck Jim...<cheers>

9. Jim The Tim

Jim The Tim Member

Where did Singh come from Warren blew it big time roll on THE Open I will have to study very hard either that or use a pin LOL <whistle>