1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

delusion

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by password invalid, Dec 22, 2013.

1. password invalid

password invalid Well-Known Member

Can we now drop all this rubbish about how we have all these lovely home games with teams who some say are worse than us ,the fact is there are none until the table proves otherwise .
    To dismiss other teams by the mere fact we are at home is silly ,having said that i thought we would beat norwich on the back of a good performance in our last match , the spark was missing thats for sure what was there against chelsea.

2. NOFUSSWITHGUS

NOFUSSWITHGUS New Member

Thats what I said to Cat man bri & smug who was banging on about them so called easy home games.

3. NOFUSSWITHGUS

NOFUSSWITHGUS New Member

& the team look tired yesterday so hopefully gus will make changes for the everton game.

4. password invalid

its on grass not paper ,of course your home games must be weighed in your favour ,but the notion thats its a divine right to win because of this is a big mistake by some.

5. NOFUSSWITHGUS

NOFUSSWITHGUS New Member

We just have to wait & see who Gus brings in because at this moment in time we not good enough to get out of it.

6. Rick O'Shea

Rick O'Shea Well-Known Member

Could go either way for me at present. Time is running out though. Confidence and momentum are massive in football, the sooner we get some the better.

7. DAPARKERSAFC

DAPARKERSAFC Well-Known Member

I wouldn't swap our run in for any other team down around us.

I firmly believe that if any of the bottom ten had had our fixtures so far they be would be bottom.

If wed had Palace West Ham stoke Hull at home instead of Arsenal Man utd Chelsea and Liverpool wed be clear of the bottom three.

8. password invalid

from my point of view i would have rather have had the three points from yesterdays game that the semi final place ,it was a must win thing for me

9. C19RK73

C19RK73 Red & White army!

we closed the gap to 3 points, 0-0 yesterday was not a disaster, wes brown getting sent off and JOS injuring his shoulder however could well be the straw the broke the camels back.

Still a long way to go and I still think we'll be fine, for now

10. DAPARKERSAFC

Me too. Ill be absolutely gutted if we do.go down. If we lost to Chelsea id have lived with it, like I will after Man Utd probably.

11. DAPARKERSAFC

4 points off 17th mate.

12. password invalid

well they will but not in that order,this according to some was the first of a string of easier games for us at home ..no such thing im afraid

13. C19RK73

C19RK73 Red & White army!

aye sorry, my mistake, we closed the gap to 4 to 17th and 3 to the two teams above us, we also kept another clean sheet, wes and JOS have really got me worried like

14. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

No I was trying to balance out debate on our situation, It's a fact they're easier games on paper, I never said we'd win them all. The only predictions I do are on a week to week based on the APL. Someone has to try and raise hope and keep faith while you too pathetic excuse of supporters kick our own club when it's down. If someone tret your mother the way you two treat our club then you'd be having words and breaking bones. Pathetic, cowardly, defeatist losers. Thank god our country doesn't have people like you on our front line because you're spineless.

15. password invalid

realise that bri ,19 years in the forces sort of screws your comments ,and you in your arm chair have done what for your country

16. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

What happened to you? How very sad. What happened to your tenacious grip for a cause? Did you play the 'told you so' act with your brothers in arms or call them deluded to prove your point? I'd hate to work a check out with you let alone put my life in your hands.

17. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

I didn't say that, you're wrong yet again <doh>

18. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

As a wild guess I'd say 'not murdering unarmed people' ........ not everyone in the forces is a hero and you can be a hero without being in the forces.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24870699

19. password invalid

why would i want to work with you on your till, the point i was making was its crazy to dismiss other sides you consider rubbish ,they to are fighting for survival and just because we are at home are not going to roll over as easy as you think, you have been saying for weeks we will now start to pick up points because we have these sides you consider worse than us coming to thesol ,a point isnt a disaster and i thought we would win 3-1 was my prediction,who knows away at the toffees a draw maybe ?

20. password invalid

i wouldnt know we never lost