1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic OLOF's political thread

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by MIGHTY, Oct 1, 2017.

?

Should there be a second Brexit vote

1. Yes

30.3%
  2. No

58.8%
  3. Dont know

0.8%
  4. Its too late

1.7%
  5. Ell rulz

0.8%
  6. couldnt give a fook

6.7%
  7. Will WJ ever see whats hitting him smack in the face

1.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Not too embarrassed to take the £100k salary though, the woke hypocritical slag.

2. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

i would like to put her in the stocks and molest her with a rusty raggy rasp, till shes red raw, problem is the woke **** may like it

**Hector **, FORZA LEEDS and OLOF like this.
  3. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

This illegal channel crossing scum got caught eventually, but how many more of his ilk are here and remain undetected?

Afghan refugee accused of raping and killing a girl of 13 in Austria sneaked into Britain on Channel boat under a false name.

• Rasuili Zubaidullah, 22, is wanted in Austria in connection with rape and murder
    • The victim, known only as Leonie, was a 13-year-old girl he met on Instagram
    • Her body was found propped up against a tree in central Vienna on June 26
    • He was arrested in an Ibis in Whitechapel, London the following month
    • The case has led to fears about checks on refugees coming to the UK following the Taliban's takeover of Afghanistan

• An Afghan suspected killer managed to slip into Britain under a false name just weeks after being accused of the gang rape and murder of a 13-year-old girl.

Rasuili Zubaidullah, 22, sparked fears over border security after it emerged yesterday he had crossed the Channel in a boat of refugees and claimed asylum using a fake name.

Despite being wanted in Austria for murder and rape, he was housed in a hotel at British taxpayers' expense for almost a fortnight until his true identity emerged.

It is understood immigration officials were unaware that Zubaidullah was wanted in connection with the brutal attack of a teenager in Vienna three weeks earlier until they received a tip-off from Austrian police.

Zubaidullah was arrested by officers from the National Extradition Unit at an Ibis hotel in Whitechapel, east London, on July 29 and is now facing extradition proceedings.

The alarming case has led to fears about checks on refugees coming to Britain following the Taliban's takeover of Afghanistan.

OLOF, 2 pennth, Irishshako and 2 others like this.
  4. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

now facing extradition proceedings.......that'll be months then with certain appeals to be handed in by his appointed "helpers".......something wrong with after detaining him for his actions, being put on the first available mode of transport back to vienna, what proceedings need to be acted upon? why did we have to rely on a tip off, obviously the checks are not good enough are they, what a shambles our immigration system is, god knows how we would cope if we had a land border because with the sea in between we can't even manage that...get to fcuk

5. Makemstine Roger

well said lads with you 100%

OLOF, oldschool and FORZA LEEDS like this.
  6. oldschool

report in the telegraph that afghan interpreters who where brought here are to have security guards at the hotels that they are in because apparently taliban sympathisers where also on these flights , it is also claimed one man who is helping to resettle them scottish afghan society chairman waheed totakhyl is the brother of a taliban commander,and makes no secret of his sympathies to them!! sweden and germany have revealed that some of their evacuees have previously been deported for criminality or a security risks but bojo is being reluctant or not transparent about the british airlift.
    how you can be deported from a country for previous criminality and seemingly get in with a forged passport/a tesco clubcard/ or indeed be just plain lucky to get on the plane and be allowed in regardless seems a mockery...as for the extra security for some of the arrivals that is obviously extra cash to be found to pay for it.
    meanwhile our ex service personnel are in sleeping bags.....left right,left right

7. Makemstine Roger

this would normally boil my piss but that already happend ages ago, now its time for action, i would expect a few jocks on the street looking for payback

OLOF and oldschool like this.
  8. oldschool

reading a piece about someone on a recent flight who was commenting on an announcement by a stewardess about someone on board with a severe nut allergy(you've all heard it i suppose) who was a bit pissed about it so decided to look into the matter when they got home and discovered that apparently a report by the allergist resources organization the aaaai.org had said that the bottom line was that peanut dust,vapour etc was not going to put the allergy sufferer at any increased risk because there was no evidence to support it.
    which made me think that again a minority of people seem to be in sway at the moment ...don't like a program on tv cancel it....statue, pull it down...someone you don't like appearing at a venue...tell the council to ban them...you get my drift.

Ringo Lion, NostradEmus, OLOF and 4 others like this.
  9. oldschool

we now have a uk lgbt business champion who has pledged to build a bridge between the govt and the community(that's reassuring)...what the point of it is beyond me, should we not be focusing on building a more efficient productive country able to compete on the international stage than all this nonsense?
    how about a champion for ordinary folk who have to put up with this crap, if someone would have said this to you even 15 years ago you could well have been called a conspiracy theorist! who can predict if this madness will stop....ask the nearest clown

OLOF, Makemstine Roger and Irishshako like this.
  10. Irishshako

Irishshako Well-Known Member

Most have left this forum.:grin:

OLOF, Ringo Lion, FORZA LEEDS and 3 others like this.

11. oldschool

not quite sure on that one :emoticon-0127-lipss

12. Irishshako

<laugh>..........:(

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  13. Makemstine Roger

come on dont be shy be a man and name names:emoticon-0128-hi::emoticon-0127-lipss<laugh>

Irishshako likes this.
  14. oldschool

right here goes.......coco,ronald mcdonald,bozo,krusty,pennywise,charlie cairoli, john wayne gacy <cheers> you can put them to whoever you like on here not fussed:emoticon-0127-lipss

Makemstine Roger and Irishshako like this.
  15. oldschool

just a thought as to what the youngsters are into these days for" rebelling against society thing " you know a group who you might have been in your day to affiliate with to rebel against your parents or society...like the teddy boys,greasers,rockers,mods,skinheads,punk,new wave etc...there doesn't seem to be any new grouping like those mentioned that i can see, it just seems to be following an instagram influencer or tik tocking or declaring you are not happy with the gender you where born with. where are the new fashion/groups it all seems sterile for the kids, both musically and with a sense of belonging to a certain group....unless it's just a street gang.
    come on kids get something going that will be talked about in years like those mentioned before....teddy boy/rocker was my grouping <party>

16. Irishshako

They are all just the same unfortunately oldschool. Same haircut, same clothes, no tribe to identify with. The 80s were great for different musical and style for the teens and upwards. Like yourself it was the Ted/Rocker that was my particuliar gang 80s stlye, because I wasn't born when the Teds ruled the streets in the 50s and too young to be an original Rocker/Greaser from the 60s. I still play the music and keep in contact with some of my old mates and we do have meetups, but I need to get fitted for a new drape because the ones I had in the 80s don't fit....I have been asked to go to Scarboro where they have some Rock n Roll events, so maybe soon.<ok>

17. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

That’s a very good point. There’s no individuality anymore. A vast swathe of self-entitled nothingness.

18. oldschool

<laugh> :emoticon-0148-yes: space the final frontier beyond is nothinggggggggggggggggg

19. 2 pennth

2 pennth Well-Known Member

Just filled up with fuel, it would appear that everyone else had the same idea. I wish people would listen to Grant Shapps there’s plenty of fuel no need to panic he must be stupid the minute you mention panic everyone immediately starts to do just that.
    Toilet rolls anyone

Makemstine Roger and Irishshako like this.
  20. oldschool

****, forgot those when I stockpiled aubergines <laugh>