1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Spurs Ticket Office

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Lovearsenalcock, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Hello folks....been wanting to do this thread for a few seasons now...hopefully the Spurs mods recall me briefly mentioning it back when I initially thought of it.

Anyway...I'm looking to get up to new WHL whenever money and opportunity allows me. I'm not a member of any sort because I just didn't see the point due to where I live. So I don't really have an official means of getting tickets. I'm sure we will be sold out for the decent games, always, anyway.

So basically if anyone is wanting to offload tickets or knows reliable people that do then maybe you can just propose it on this thread to bring it to the attention of anyone who might be interested. Likewise if I am wanting tickets for certain games...I can put my request on here.

I'm hoping to get up to the City game...can't imagine it will be easy at all to get tickets for that game and I'm wanting 3.

So if anyone has anything to offer ever...just get it on here.

I know it can be risky doing this kind of thing on the net but I think it's safe to say we have known each other for a long time and tbh as far as I am concerned I have no trust issues with any of you. Hope no one has an issue doing business with me in the future if the chance arises.

Thanks and much appreciated

Roo and remembercolinlee like this.
  2. Blue and White

Blue and White Well-Known Member

Great idea!
    With the new system , ( ticket exchange ) it is now going to be easy to transfer tickets to anyone with membership numbers. What isn't clear yet is if one needs to be a member or just have a number. Probably the former as then you would have a membership card. Would it not be worth doing that?
    Where do you live Spurlock as I would be happy to trust you with my ticket?

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  3. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Morning mate...so you think I should get a membership to make the process smoother?

I'm in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire

4. The RDBD

The RDBD Well-Known Member

If easy to do, then why not in the case that any member to member
    ticket transfer is possible (and no pre-requisites such as in an X to Y
    transfer, Y must have previously purchased tickets officially as a
    member etc) .

5. Great idea, mate!
    I gave up my membership when returning to Ireland a couple of years back as there was limited chances to come over. Was thinking of renewing as more often back in UK now and just in case tickets for non-STH’s were available.

Count me in!! <cheers>

6. Dier Hard

Dier Hard G'day mate!

Good idea.

It'll be highly unlikely I'll be able to help out this season due to the new stadium but in recent years I've usually had a spare for 4 or 5 games, it'll be on a senior citizen membership but my mates have used it multiple times without problems for years now. If I remember, I'll let you guys know if none of my mates are taking it, it obviously won't be for any big matches though, there's literally fights over who gets it for those ones lol.

Spur of the Moment likes this.
  7. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Will do it...which membership do you recommend?

considering I'm a bit hit and miss regarding attending games, more miss of course.

8. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Cheers DH...would be appreciated...whenever the chance arises. Or if you come across any other means, just let me know.

Will try to get tickets from City then for the away end...my bro supports them(prick)

Spur of the Moment and Dier Hard like this.
  9. Cheers DH :emoticon-0148-yes:

Dier Hard likes this.
  10. Spurm

Spurm Well-Known Member

I've kept up my membership since i emigrated. I just go with the cheapest one, think it was something like £35. Can't remember what it's called, they keep changing it. Bronze, Lillywhite, i dunno.
    Seemed a small price to pay to improve my chances of getting tickets for the 1(ish) times i get back each year. Plus you get some swag sent to your door (hopefully)

11. SpursDisciple

SpursDisciple Booking: Mod abuse - overturned on appeal
    Forum Moderator

My membership is One Hotspur+ (the plus was a surprise). I only go to a few games a year, so can help out here if needed. Happy to pass on my details to any of the known faces on here if it helps. My daughter also has membership, so 2 tickets together is fairly straightforward. A 3rd would have to be separate through someone else - send the City fan to the other side of the ground. Only issue I see is that tickets are on the membership card, so they'll have to be posted around? Not that my new one has arrived yet!

12. Blue and White

That's the point of the ticket exchange. You will not need to post out the card as it will transfer onto the chip in the card-if you have a membership card.

13. SpursDisciple

Forum Moderator

<ok>
    I thought we were talking about an informal Not606 scheme. As a non season ticket holder I would have to buy tickets for them to be exchanged. But if I can help, happy to.

14. Blue and White

If I am unable to attend a game- as a STH- I can transfer through the exchange to another member's card as long as that member is on my network list. Not a problem as we can post our membership number on here. Payment is taken care of between ourselves- not through the exchange.

15. Libby

Libby 9-0

I'd be careful with this thread as the club almost certainly won't like it so I wouldn't post membership numbers etc. on here.

You should be alright as I doubt they read here as it's not your main forum but still worth exercising caution.

16. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

So now that the City game will probably be at Wembley...will it be more likely for tickets to be available?

17. SpursDisciple

Forum Moderator

I would have thought so. 80k+ tickets. Not sure we would sell all tickets even for this game. Anyone know how often we sold out Wembley - apart from CL.

18. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

How shall I go about it?

19. SpursDisciple

Forum Moderator

First of all we need to wait till they are released. You're not a member i believe and want 3 tickets? If so (others will know better than me) i think you'd need to wait until they go on General sale (if members don't buy them all) and then get a member to buy the tickets. Otherwise someone like me would be able to buy 2 tickets (1 in my name, 1 in my daughters) ahead of this. For example the os says i can buy tickets for the pool game on 31 Aug. So 15 days ahead.
    Other than that no idea. Also i have no feel for how quickly they sell out.

20. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Cheers SD....how long is the member process or am I too late for now?

So any members not going...want to get me 3 tickets...will sort it out with them.