1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Super Mods Vote

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Millwallsteve, Oct 10, 2015.

?

Do you think the super mods should resign

Poll closed Oct 17, 2015.
  1. Yes

42.1%
  2. No

57.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chippy / Glory

Chippy / Glory Senior Member

Not interested...I have a conscience......
    Matt should be a supermod.

2. Minxy

Minxy Just Me
    Staff Member

Please explain what this means

3. Chippy / Glory

Matt would be a great super mod. Is that too complicated?

I am not interested in being a supermod. I have a conscience and would worry too much about things.... That seems pretty simple.

What are you confused about?

4. Minxy

Minxy Just Me
    Staff Member

So basically you are saying that I don't have a conscious ?

5. leedsrevolution

leedsrevolution Well-Known Member

Calm down ladies.

6. Chippy / Glory

I don't know you. I know I couldn't do it. Not sure how you can draw that conclusion.

7. Chippy / Glory

Nothing to worry about. Just different opinions being discussed and misconceptions being corrected.

8. brb

brb CR250

I think they need to take this up with the site owner who pays for this site if MillwallSteve has a problem. I am also going to copy the site owner in on this thread.

He will also confirm that i had been in private discussion with Maltese Mick and spent considerable amount of my own time, before seeing this thread this morning, trying to fix the reporting issue. So much so through my own diligence worked out how to fix it within the admin panel yesterday. And both Ell and Bucks can now see reports as of last night.

As it happens since last night a test report has been sitting in the system unresolved. Hence in a live situation for virtue of the whole site the supermods would need to resolve.

A Leeds member not Ell or Leeds60 etc...recently reported content, I took my actions based on goodwill and reputation of the complainant. I have not got time to scrutinize content. Yes, I made a mistake but on face value i took the content in the wrong way as did i assume the frequent Leeds member. The situation was rectified once highlighted.

But while we are here let's get to the real reason why MillwallSteve is on our case....

During a recent SBA award, i felt Glory was having a go 'as usual' at another site member who just happened to be a mod (Ell), so i returned the gesture with my own involvement and banter, they did not like it and now appear to hold a grudge. So rather than both of them take it on the chin, they now hatch a plan to either wind up the SM's or get us demoted.

In my own personal view there are some that can dish it but can't take it! I've seen MillwallSteve delete content on the Wall board where he can dish it but not take it before it becomes public. So all is not fair clearly in love & war.

Their motives stink in the same way it did initially, clearly Glory (Leeds) and Steve (Millwall) must be best buddies, but sadly i nether bow to threats or conformity of the old pals act. If they want to suck up to one another and have a vendetta against us then fine.

Steve only PM'd me a few days ago asking why Showoff was still mod on the Wall board some years after him resigning and showing me the appropriate link. It's because i had respect for Showoff and i stated i valued his contribution and help, far from my thoughts on Steve right now.

I will not resign and if Steve or Glory have a problem, I'm sure Mick the site owner will shortly be a long to point them in the right direction.

Oh i get it lads this is all a joke, yeah right. Like why is MillwallSteve posting his thoughts on the Leeds board other than his own to get a reaction.

Thanks
    brb

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  9. Minxy

Minxy Just Me
    Staff Member

The inference of what you are saying is that someone who has a conscience would not be a supermod

like I don't worry about this site or the people who use it

10. ellandback

ellandback Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Hey Rev <ok>

11. brb

brb CR250

Right i'm out of here, I've sent this to Mick with my comment on #48 - now down to Mick site owner to decide.

brb

12. Minxy

Minxy Just Me
    Staff Member

I am calm .... just want clarity from Glory

13. Chippy / Glory

There is no such inference in my statement. i don't do spin. I say it as I see it.
    I don't know you so how can I know what conscience you have or don't have?
    I was clearly talking about me and then clarified it.

What went on here over the last week or so was IMO wrong for reasons many have stated.... Not sure those who caused it should be the ones fixing it. It's a job for bucks.....

14. Eireleeds1

Eireleeds1 Well-Known Member

I'm not going to spend my day on this. Do I take it site owner is going to make appropriate changes to let the appropriate people make the decisions from here on with no interference from outsiders. If so, I welcome that decision when or if it's made

15. Chippy / Glory

Can you also point mick in the direction of that "banter" you threw towards Steve and me, and explain how what you banned hermass was banned for was anywhere close to being as offensive?

16. Minxy

Minxy Just Me
    Staff Member

So the fact that brb & I have been trying to sort out the problems bucks & elland quietly is a good reason to have a vote on here about whether brb/myself should resign ?

17. brb

brb CR250

As i said at #48 i acted on a report from a Leeds member out of trust not judgement, my mistake for not volunteering my time longer and more responsibly to my duties as you would require! I'd say take it up with the person who complained but then you would only bully them into submission, in your so called, i say it as it is judgement's.

If Mick wants to scrutinize my content as you suggest, he only has to look at my profile, so no links required. But i reiterate here for ease of understanding, MillwallSteve has been your glove puppet or cock sucker as i call it, strangely enough several Leeds members 'liked' my content, so at least they saw the funny side. But no Glory has decided to twist it all for revenge and to his advantage, because that's what he does, and why i got involved in the first place.

Glory, I have no intention of standing down and if Mick removes my tools, then Glory boy you, so don't get righteous with me, Mr Perfect.

18. lifecheshirewhite

Every dirty great fookin tree grows from a little seed.Percy Thrower would be proud of this one.

brb likes this.
  19. Chippy / Glory

So as the guy with no tools, no authority, no influence I am able to exert influence on those with it. If only......

How condescending of you to belittle my mate Steve in such a way.....

20. brb

brb CR250

Absolutely agree, if i thought the two of them were not bitter girl blouses. Oops sexism, ban me. I also say as i see, and Steve & Glory can't handle it. But sadly i'd rather ****ing die then give in to them two two pricks on a stick and i know that really, really irritates them :)

Unlike Steve, I won't delete this thread, i give as good as i receive!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.