1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

S.A.F.C. - the future

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by alan reed, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Oliver's Army

Oliver's Army Well-Known Member

2. Notaskyboy

Notaskyboy Well-Known Member

He needs to man up and start being straight with the support, putting off the meeting that needed to happen last week is a bit **** tbh. Not doing himself any favours.

3. Random lad

Random lad Well-Known Member

Am pleased we now have a date for the meeting

sad-eyed prophet likes this.
  4. TopCat_

TopCat_ Well-Known Member

What's the purpose of this meeting? What are people expecting to get out of this?

Oliver's Army likes this.
  5. Oliver's Army

KLD wasn't at the one last week so he agreed to meet the fan groups in person. The same questions will probably be asked that have already been asked.

6. TopCat_

TopCat_ Well-Known Member

Sometimes think people won't be happy until they've run this lad out of town

7. Oliver's Army

There isn't a huge amount more he can add to what's already been released tbh. He has 41% but total control of the decisions. In an hour or two's meeting with the fans I doubt he will be able to go into the finer details of the contract in that short amount of time. Guess we will have to wait and see.

8. SAFC2403

SAFC2403 Well-Known Member

If I was at that meeting my first questions would be what are his plans moving forward.

Does he want 100% of the club?
    Is he happy with 41%?
    Why hasn’t he bought the rest of the shares before now?(especially if madrox are happy to sell and at the same price he bought his original stake)

how does he plan to turn around this tesm who are currently on their collective arses?

9. Ozzymac

Ozzymac Well-Known Member

Wouldn't surprise me if it's price.

The dwarf gimp actually said he'd sell for the price originally agreed. Now, we don't know if thats the agreed championship price or even if it is a price that he may have agreed with someone else.

I wouldn't trust the gimp as far as i could kick him

10. The Professor

The Professor Well-Known Member

This all day for me, i think, guessing as not itk. the chancers were on their arse knew they needed to bring money in asap & offered maybe even the lot at X price, as you say maybe championship price, KLD would give that, they knew they needed money in so negotiated X price with KLD in exchange for 41%.

BUT agreed to sell the rest at championship price wheb we got their....or now which is obviously a good deal for them

SAFC2403 makes some very good points on questioning, those questions will quicly identify the truth & what we need to know.....which I suspect will be the chancers hanging out for a big payday.

Maybe add in why the parashoot payments havent been repaid to the questions, the chancers might now after covid even have this money to pay it back....hence them desperate to hang on for their price as its possible even after the sale of their remaining shares depending on the price....they could still owe us money!!! Which might make negotiations that bit harder as they may hang around even longer rather than pay to leave. we cannot afford then two to be near this ckub next year, they are rotten & will hold this club back until they are gone

11. rowley

rowley Well-Known Member

This is the thing.
    Donald has shown himself to be an insecure and self serving chancer.

Almost nothing he says can be taken at face value.

12. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

Due to his family's business knowledge i would presume to suspect that a share price would have been agreed upon promotion with a limit of around 5 years fo it to happen, failing that monies owed by the chuckle brothers will be deducted from any share price, So I'm hoping their scheme of creaming us will end up as them getting creamed instead if there is any justice . And i would also want KLD come out with what safc2403 suggested in his very good post ,which is only fair if he wants to keep the supporters on board and willing to wait.

13. The Professor

The Professor Well-Known Member

appreciate not every one is keen reading of the road, however link below is a decent thread on how the chancers have taken us for a ride, i admit ive struggled to take all in & appears hard to prove 100%

Kittens & GOM debating & although cant totally agree if GOM sees something not quite right thats good enough proof for me at what we suspected.

We NEED these fxckers out of this club asap & hope all comes to light what they have done. bascially the clubs money has bought the club & the shares the chancers own as suspected by some for a while

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threa...£7m-more-on-top-of-what-people-think.1573448/

ISOE II, Philftm, Robertson and 3 others like this.
  14. Oliver's Army

I was reading that earlier. Way to technical for my little brain, I don't really understand most of it. Top and bottom of it is that they need to **** off out of the club sharpish.

15. Dunder Mifflin

Dunder Mifflin Well-Known Member

Well done to whoever took the Madrox out banner today

Hopefully the same at Charlton, no matter what the result it’s time we force these parasites out.

16. LD19SAFC

LD19SAFC Well-Known Member

This and we need more of it.

17. Random lad

Random lad Well-Known Member

Well done for the banner indeed !

Makemstine Roger likes this.
  18. rooch 3

rooch 3 Well-Known Member

I think there will be more from now on.

Random lad and Makemstine Roger like this.
  19. Prehab26

Prehab26 Well-Known Member

Me too but will be some clarity on that very soon

20. goldfinger

goldfinger Well-Known Member

Is this in some way related to what Bob is saying over the road about some “bombshell” about to be dropped in relation to the ownership of the club?

Random lad likes this.