1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Will West Ham beat Cardiff by two or three goals ?

Discussion in 'West Ham' started by KOBY, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KOBY

KOBY Guest

Just trying to find a Cardiff fan with brain cells and struggling...

2. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

Not sure if the Cardiff fans would agree with me, but if you had played the Cardiff team from the first few months of last season they would have trounced you today. WHU are in the Championship for one reason, they are not good enough for the Premiership - FACT.

The Championship is a tough Division where most of the Clubs can beat each other. Most fans realise that, so if you carry on shouting from the rooftops that WH are going to beat teams by 2 or 3 goals you will have plenty more maulings this season.

3. daikirby

daikirby New Member

Streets ahead would not result in a 1-0 loss fella with an umpteen million pound midfield and attack. WHU learnt a lesson today-CLEAR THE BALL WHEN 1 ON 1 WITH THE ATTACKER!!! I learnt that when i was 7(ish). DEFENDER GOT MUGGED WHICH RESULTED IN A 2 ON 2 WHICH INEVITABLY LEAD TO A GOAL. If WHU think they can approach this league with the arrogance they showed today (in defence) then its going to be a tough season for them and theyl be lucky to end up top 6. Cardiff were weak in defence at times last season and the price told. WHU GOING BACK UP IS NO CAERTAINTY-SWANSEA CITY COMING DOWN IS!!!

AND U AINT GONNA HAVE ANY OF THE SUPPOSED STARS IN A MONTH ANYWAY. DOUBT THEYRE WORTH MUCH AFTER TODAY HAHA U MUG!!!

4. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

top post best of the lot reading through that pile of **** !!!!!!

5. Goodbyen0t606

Goodbyen0t606 Active Member

You treated Cardiff with little respect and then gave it large to the fans. So don't cry foul now and call people idiots for sticking it right back at you.

6. saintsalive

saintsalive Member

I was delighted to see Cardiff beat you - everything unpleasant that has been posted about you is accurate. However, why anyone outside West Ham should be surprised I do not know. Next to Millwall, your crowd are just about the worst behaved in the football league - a gang of drunken pickpockets with no morals or prioncipals.
    Wouldn,t be surprised if you were in the streets at Tottenham over the weekend.
    Incidently, you havce a loser in Sam Allardyce - I give 10 games at the most

7. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Hmmm.....just read through the entire thread for the first time and found this posted earlier.

Didn't quite work out that way eh VETCH? Never mind, at least you can look forward to beating Man City next Monday. <ok>

8. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

You posted (spouted) your arrogant tripe on the Cardiff board, showing a total lack of respect. Had your opening post been blatantly tongue in cheek this might have been a good thread of banter as opposed to the mud slinging match it has become.
    Not too dissimilar from your near neighbours in West London.
    Do that and you will take flack from not only Cardiff but all fans that frequently visit the board.
    Reap what you sow fella.

9. KOBY

KOBY Guest

Ha, some of your morons still dont get it,Its the INTERNET!
    Tongue and cheek banter doesnt create over 200 posts and 5000 visits in two days.

Oh well,on to the next team,as a lot of you cant resist sending me private messages
    how about you send some in May when we win the league xxx

10. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

Oh well, that's ok then! Do what you like -THIS IS THE INTERNET <doh>

11. CityAce

CityAce Member

Koby, you have been making a twat of yourself across all the boards on here and you have made a twat of yourself again. So sure of yourself when you posted this thread and then came grovelling to save face when it blew up. I see you dont exactly have an abundance of fellow hammers leaping to your defence.

12. KOBY

KOBY Guest

So what you are saying is that the people on the internet will no longer be my friends
    or have never been ? Oh my god! and on top of this you
    say,I have been giving it the big one about WH and now
    they have lost their first game its backfired
    and I have lost all my credit on the NOT 606 board....

...Today is gonna take a lot of getting over,
    thank you so much your your insight,I will treasure it!

13. GLAMorgan

GLAMorgan Active Member

I certainly have better things to do that trawl through this dreary thread started by someone who's simply doing a bit of wumming because, well, he has nothing better to do. Fact is, there's a huge over reaction here to what is just another bit of flaming by someone with far too much time on his hands. It really would be better if this thread were locked off now. Come on lads, let it go, he's probably just not getting laid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.