1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

2 Home Games

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Chazz Rheinhold, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

we have to win them both.
    West Ham next Saturday and Boro on the Wednesday.

FFS didn't realize we've got two weeks to wait!!!

01/04/17 West Ham

05/04/17 Middlesbrough

Going to be a long wait to put things right.

I'd suggest intensive corner, crossing and free kick practice.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  2. AlRawdah

AlRawdah Well-Known Member

Middlesbrough is on the 5th.

3. Chazz Rheinhold

<ok>

4. Leon T Trout AFC

Leon T Trout AFC Well-Known Member

We need to be on 30 pts after these two. Even with the best intention, it's hard to imagine us getting anything from the remaining away games.

Been better if WHU had picked up some points lately and make it irrelevant for them. Now, who knows which WHU will turn up.

Under Karanka, I'd have backed us easy. Now with a new manager, again who knows what we'll face.

5. HHH

HHH Well-Known Member

West Ham will be tough but we owe them one.

Middlesbrough at there place possibly the low point if the season. Players pride should see us tonk them.

But of course we are city and we'll probably beat the hammers and draw with the boro.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    Stockholm Tiger likes this.
  6. johnbo

johnbo Well-Known Member

Two weeks seems like an eternity after today Chazz but hopefully I will be over it by then, We really need results from these games but that's because of our terrible away form we are putting ourselves under pressure. Swansea are still within striking distance but we have to drag palace back into it. The others have pulled away so now it really is up to us to go out and get some results to pressure the others. I'm trying to relax tonight with a few beers but I will no doubt wake up middle of the night thinking of what team would I put out against West Ham, will Tom be banned, who will be back from injury, no wonder I don't sleep well

7. Chazz Rheinhold

Swansea play boro on the 2nd. FFS. Got to be a draw.

8. Ernie Shackleton

Ernie Shackleton Well-Known Member

No Huddlestone unless...

we appeal ffs. If we fail we're down anyway so we've nowt to lose by the ****s extending it.

So... two upfront. Niasse and the sulky randomly coiffured Hairnandez. They can both score so bung them on the pitch. They won't score on the bench and they're less likely to score alone.

Harry and The Frog flanked by the Irish one and the Scottish one at the back.

Probably the Jak in goal but frankly he's no better than the waste of four million quid one, if the truth be told.

Markovic? He can probably afford his own taxi back but no matter, this one's on me. Return to Liverpool.

Actually that'd better be an off-peak train ticket but it's still a gesture I'm happy to make.

The Polish speedster in: he's done nowt so far but how the **** are the front two ever going to score if we have no ****er to get the ball to them?

A bit of steel in midfield please. We don't win enough ball. Snarl. Fight. Spit. Growl. Make it look like it matters. Then pass the ball to someone who is not heavily marked. Simple.

Time for the manager to earn his corn because quite frankly he's flattered to deceive so far.

balkan tiger likes this.
  9. TIGERSCAVE

TIGERSCAVE Well-Known Member

The good news is, that likely gets Evandro fit and even Dawson.

10. Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson Well-Known Member

Flattered to deceive?

We haven't played this good a football in about 8/9 years...

Some poor signings/ some very good signings. But at the moment the players need to step it up.

11. Steven Toast

Steven Toast Well-Known Member

We should have Henriksen and Evandro back for WHU, presumably the latter will come in for Thudd if he is suspended.

12. Ernie Shackleton

Ernie Shackleton Well-Known Member

It's a results based game.

We are closer to relegation now than we were when he arrived. Fact.

And we are out of both cups.

And we have sold two of our best players.

And signed a crock of ****e.

Tell me how he has improved our position?

13. TIGERSCAVE

Every report you hear -Charlie Nicholas today - is how good we are. Simple as, we're better than Swansea, we're better than Boro', we're better than Sunderland, we're better than Palace and a good few above them. We have players who couldn't score in a brothel, how many of them have managed to get wives and girlfriends pregnant is beyond me. As has been said the next two are not important they're critical. I'd rather us go down getting beat 5-4 these last 9 matches.

14. TIGERSCAVE

I think the expression silk purse out of a sows ear comes to mind Ernie.

15. PLT

PLT Well-Known Member

We look good and lose. Just like under Phelan. The managers doing a good job, so was the old one. They're not the problem.

I do think if we'd had this squad all season we'd be better off, but getting out of the bottom three is harder than staying out of it would have been.

We need a bit of ****ing luck. No more bloody red cards and penalties for stuff that every other team gets away with. A few 50:50 decisions in our favour at home like other clubs including smaller ones get.

16. where's les mutrie now

where's les mutrie now Well-Known Member

As it stands four wins and a couple of draws should be enough, but I totally agree that we need refereeing decisions that are true to the laws of the game and not sparked by the ref's over developed ego or apparent big team bias.

17. Steven Toast

We've had luck, Snodgrass diving for a penalty is one such instance. When you're in a position like ours, it feels like luck plays a major part, when really we just need to buck our ideas up and stop being ****.

18. PLT

PLT Well-Known Member

That penalty we got for Snodgrass is literally the only time we've had a decision in our favour all season. Balance that against how much injustice we've had against us. Even in the very same game Zaha won a penalty for Palace and no one mentions it because it's expected. Little Hull City get a penalty that isn't right and there was uproar. Even though there's players diving like that every week.

Evington and Leon T Trout AFC like this.
  19. TIGERSCAVE

Someone will know .. but of our record penalties conceded tally, how many were actually penalties? This bollocks of it evens itself out, who the clustefuck came up with that!!!!!?

Leon T Trout AFC likes this.
  20. Steven Toast

They won a penalty that was a penalty. Snodgrass' wasn't, he cheated to get it. That's why there was an uproar. 3 of our red cards and penalties condceded have been handballs that prevent a goalscoring opportunity, that's not bad luck for the team, that's people using their hands to stop the ball going in.

We haven't had decisions go for us because we don't spend enough time in the box to win penalties. If our wide players picked the ball up and ran into the box instead of crossing early or from the touch line we'd get more. As it stands, our wingers try to win corners rather than dribble into the box.