1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Anyone Up For A 'Long Haul' Stand?

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by QPR999, Oct 25, 2016.

1. YappyR

YappyR Well-Known Member

Yeah yeah yeah ' course I'm in it for the long haul, I'm a Rangers supporter
    But those big names you mentioned like Parker, Ferdinand, and if I may add, the likes of Seaman - all get poached once they achieve greatness, they never stay, and we're not big enough for them to stay, including great managers (haha that's a joke, innit, how we've gone through so many managers over the last 5 years as if they were bogroll just there to be thrown away)
    I've got patience for the Club, I'll forever be an R

But I don't have patience for the crap ones who could be doing better, who are supposed to be doing better, who talk as if they're better - but are not, never were and never will

And you're completely wrong about Adel, he was always a maverick, he just needed Uncle Neil to bring out the best in him

As I mentioned last year how we needed a new, bigger, nicer stadium
    Even if we achieve promotion and greatness to the Prem, the players don't feel like staying because we're still an old-time small English club, these players think just by achieving promotion, by some form of magic osmosis the stadium gets bigger and flashy when they come back the next season with us but no it's still the same old Loftus Road, which is also a problem, the league might be different but the stadium is the same so they all move on to bigger and flashier places

Wherever likes this.
  2. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

at some stage in every long haul trip you want a nice easy landing or even a nice relaxing layover
    havig really good staff doing their best to make the journey as pleasurable as possible is also a bonus

Didley Squat and Wherever like this.
  3. Wherever

Wherever Well-Known Member

Thank **** for the duty free

kiwiqpr and Didley Squat like this.
  4. seagullhoop

seagullhoop Well-Known Member

In my experience a landing generally comes at the end of the flight... any contact with the ground earlier than that is called a crash!

5. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

or a stop over which is usually half way into a really long haul flight
    or xmas in terms of a football season
    funnily enough when apparently jfhs contract is up for renewel
    will he have captained us well enough for his flight
    do we need a fresh pilot for the rest of the journey
    will his crew have been keeping us happy and entertained as we relax in cattle craft