1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours Chris Young Update

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Tickler, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

<laugh> Good to have ya back Baz ya bastard ya. <laugh>

The Ultimate Mackem likes this.
  2. grimsby mackem

grimsby mackem Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong I think he is one of the better journalists around, I think I said in a previous post that he's worth following as he doesn't bullshit. I just think that it's implied that he's more in the know than he is when he's doing regular web chats encouraging people to ask questions about transfer dealings amongst other things (admittedly it may be more his editor and the paper in general making him do this to get more hits on their website). No doubt he's privy to more information from the club than any of us lot on here but I'm not sure if he's more in the know than other journalists around, as you mentioned the guy from the sun seems to be the best source of info at the minute.

Brian Storm likes this.
  3. Brian Storm

What he is privileged to he wouldn't be privileged to if he blurted it out to the world. He's a reassuring ambassador imo, he does more for PR and fan relations than the club itself. A useful tool for the club and fans to have around. Look at the mags.

grimsby mackem likes this.
  4. grimsby mackem

Obviously the guys got a tightrope to walk between keeping the clubs confidence and his obligations as a journalist, to be honest he's one of the few journalists that I bother to follow, even if it's more to confirm rumours than break them.

5. Brian Storm

I follow Fishpaste. To be fair he gets asked his opinion and when he gives it he gets a lot of ****. I happen to agree with a lot of what he says. I follow Scott Wilson from the northern echo and Dan King

6. grimsby mackem

Is Fishpaste the bloke that used to write a lot for Roker report? If it is then I quite liked reading his opinions, I didn't always agree with him like but if nothing else he was thought provoking, there's no need to have a give him **** just for having an opinion.

7. Brian Storm

He still does, but he's more stand off with it now. He gets more **** than enough some days. Bang out of order but that's twitter though init. It's give a platform to the Brainless. Trolls they're called init?

Do you follow me btw?

8. grimsby mackem

Just followed you mate, to be honest I don't bother much with twitter just check it every now and then for rumours, like you say too many idiots trolling thinking that they're funny when really they're just ****s with nowt better to do!

9. Brian Storm

Are you top cat white egg on a green background?<laugh>

10. grimsby mackem

Aye that's me lol, tragic lack of imagination in that account like, at least my blank avatar here is red and white :emoticon-0103-cool:

11. Brian Storm

Followed. :)