1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Credit where it's due - now Liverpool fans are pxxxxd off at our ticket prices

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Flashback Minstrel, Apr 17, 2015.

1. The Omega Man

The Omega Man Well-Known Member

Actually I do support the compaign for cheaper away ticketing. Good on them, it's about time we got rid of tourist prices for matches.

PLT likes this.
  2. Amin Yapusi

Amin Yapusi Well-Known Member

Yeah, but when every single game is a cat A and you're paying through the roof for each and every away game it's gonna take the piss. Ours is an absolutely absurd price for a club of our size and stature as well. We're also rans.

It's very poor value for money, but I suspect the price is only what it is to cleanse the stands of riff raff and piss everyone else off.

3. onlyme

onlyme Active Member

the fact that she has a face like my arse does not help her at all!!!!

4. onlyme

onlyme Active Member

dont go.....simples!

5. Stockholm Tiger

Stockholm Tiger Well-Known Member

It's supply and demand as long as someone be it "true fan", Plastic, Premier League W*er or Tourist is prepared to pay high prices the clubs will continue to charge them.

Personally I have no sympathy for the Scoucers on this. I don't see why City should miss out on extra revenue when the market can stand it from the top 4 clubs. If they want cheap away tickets they should support a small club or convince their own club, who have a massively bigger revenue than ours, to subsidize them.

toshchamberlainsmate likes this.
  6. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

We are aware there are many fans who would wish to simply stop attending games until prices reduce, however we are also only too aware that these fans fear of losing out on attendance credits.
    With this in mind, we will personally be purchasing a £10 ticket in order to maintain our credits and not go. We would urge those who support this initiative to do the same and join us at Anfield.

Are they making a stand or half a stand there or no stand at all? Get their credits so they can get tickets to see their "important" games against Man U etc. So how dare we charge them a lot dont we know how important they are.

7. Happy Tiger

Happy Tiger Well-Known Member

Nonsense. If every away game for them is Cat A that is their problem, they're quite happy charging some other teams Cat A prices when visiting the dog **** capital of the UK. Its not for us to doff our caps, say "ooo thanks for coming to play us Mr Liverpool Sir, here's your seat, yes, a tenner is fine, its an honour to have you here Sir".

Plus, they're quite happy courting their placcy fans, and organsing as protest with the London based lot (<laugh> I know some actual scousers live there, but I know more plastic Liverpool fans than any other club), oh and they're more than happy filling Anfield with plastics at their rates, and counting that cash which helps fund the team they have.

Did you have a look at their season ticket prices too? Small wonder when ours were announced noone used them as a stirling example of looking after their fans.

Bottom line for this game is, we can charge that, and we will sell out, so, **** them. If its pissing bin dippers and plastic bin dippers off, good, I genuinely can't understand why any Hull CIty AFC fan would be pissed off at this.

8. Happy Tiger

Wtf is this tenner ticket bollocks?

They dont wanna pay a fiver more than they charged us, but, they'll (presumably, I dont understand the tenner thing) throw a tenner away on **** all?

<confused>

9. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

One of those rare occasions when Happy talks some sense. How can Liverpool fans have the nerve to expect cheaper prices than what their own club charge for worse views than they themselves get elsewhere? Are they going to protest outside Anfield on behalf of away fans?

10. Happy Tiger

No, they'll organise a protest in London <laugh>

Honestly, really struggling to see why anyone feels sorry for them, This smacks of their usual tendency to play the victim.

I REALLY hope Villa do them, if they win, I'll have to avoid the BBC until the finals over, because it will be ALL about how Stevie G deserves to go with a trophy. No, no he doesn't, he's an underachieving bin dipping twat.

11. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

Oh I forgot why thats in London. How much did they pay for semi final tickets??? Arf

12. Happy Tiger

Oh aye good point.

Doesnt change the fact that the entire country is infested with their plastics!

13. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

To be fair, they protested at their own ground alongside Liverpool fans who were charged £64 a ticket for their game.

14. Fez

Fez Well-Known Member

A pity this can't be looked at, by fellow supporters, as a supporter issue and not from a club perspective. But, if supporters are not taking up their options to buy, is the market standing okay?

15. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

For me it's got nothing to do with the fact it's the scoucers, it's simply the fact that we shouldn't be charging £50 to watch a football match and neither should anyone else.

We're not going have any £50 games next season(allegedly), but I still expect them to be £25/£35/£45.

16. Amin Yapusi

Amin Yapusi Well-Known Member

Agree. I wasn't really sticking up for the victims as such before, their pricing is horrific and I have yet to go to an away at any of the bigger 8 or so clubs, I won't pay their prices on principle, and if it wasn't for having a season ticket I wouldn't be going to many of our home games either. And before anyone says it literally the only reason I renewed was for Europa league away tickets (that was worthwhile fat ****).

These prices are an absolute ****ing joke and far from a bit of payback to them for charging so much it's just making the matter worse and more clubs will start to follow suit.

How much was it to go away to Burnley? £35? ****ing stupid.

17. Evington

Evington Well-Known Member

Ignoring the wider discussion regarding absurd prices to watch football. I agree :emoticon-0148-yes:

18. StrovolosTiger

StrovolosTiger Well-Known Member

....rears its ugly head yet again.

Yet another biased snipe at the Club over away ticket pricing. Simply stating the differentiation between our pricing bands without any mention of how much those same clubs charged our fans simply to ramp up hysteria against our owners, is insulting to anyone with more than half a brain.

How much did Everton charge us for tickets for probably the worst view in football earlier in the season?

How much did Arsenal charge us to help pay for their shiny new stadium?

How much did Liverpool charge to be insulted and man-handled by their overbearing stewards?

Personally, I hope the lot of them boycott the KC, don't seem to recall their fans lobbying their Clubs over the price of our away tickets.

19. Walter Sobchak

Walter Sobchak Well-Known Member

20. TurkeyTeeth™

TurkeyTeeth™ Well-Known Member

There's another HCST/CTWD bias thread?