1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

don't panic - here I am!

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by scottypafc20hatesdevonsurfer, May 31, 2011.

1. scottypafc20hatesdevonsurfer

woohoooooo Devonsurfer baiting begins!

2. homepark_hobo

homepark_hobo Member

For the love of the almightly, DON'T!

3. mouldyoldgoat

Scotty, he says he will not be joining any new sites.
    Give it a few days and he will here, slithering under the door and giving us his 'insite' into all that is wrong with Argyle!

4. greenjock

greenjock Member

He also said he was an Argyle fan so don't take his word for it. Love the final post Scotty lol and if he does surface on here we can all actually tell the prick exactly what we feel about him and then block his replies. Don't think he would want to come on here to a collective **** OFF DS YOU ****SHAFT

5. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Don't put the fly traps away yet,you'd be surprised what ugly little creepy crawlies they can catch.

6. Steelthunderballs

Steelthunderballs New Member

[URL="http://youtu.be/btEpF334Rtc"

OOOOO ARRRRR OOOOOO ARRRRRR

7. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

IF, and it is a big if somebody turns up on here that I have no interest in reading then having found the ignore button that is what I will do. The obsessed little girl we all know as steelthunderballs is desperate to have his say but all I have done is "ignore" and it's like he doesn't exist no matter how many posts he makes. As my grandson would say "cool".

greenjock, my Mrs says that there is only a thin line between love and hate so please be a little careful. Would hate to see you have to marry him. Just do the "ignore" thing and trust me you will feel a whole lot better. I even resisted a response to him on the last day just for spite really as he absolutely wanted everyone to have a pop. Did'nt give him the satisfaction and won't mention him ever again. I prefer to concentrate on the Argyle stuff. No doubt we will have disagreements on here from time to time or maybe even often. At least though it will be between proper fans of Argyle and will cut out the idiots.

8. Steelthunderballs

I will be on this planet a long long time after you and your pathetic cheating crooked football team don't excist Victor.

How is your Mother by the way?

9. Steelthunderballs

Whatever Farmer Jock you straw chewing carrott crunching twat.

Who gives a **** really about Victors Mother, no skin of my nose if she comes goes or dies!!!

OOOO ARRRR Jock you Farmer

10. greenjock

greenjock Member

Oh dear how cool is that ignore button lol. Dont even have to find myself biting at the cretin. Talk to the hand coz the face aint listening lmfao

11. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

greenjock I cannot see his responses and if everyone puts on the ignore button then the little fairy will have nobody to talk to. I have felt no compunction to reverse the ignore just to see what he has said and neither will I so he can post anything he likes and it has no affect. Actually it is quite empowering so go on try it and he will have to find a new hobby like sewing on his own sequins for his weekend outfit or playing with his Barbie.

12. Steelthunderballs

This is just the first of many discussions that I will totally ruin.

Curosity will kill the Cat Victor.

OOO ARRR OOO ARRRR

13. greenjock

greenjock Member

Yeah you're right Sensible I knew there was an ignore feature but didnt know how to use it. However I have now found it and it is briliant. No doubt it will take him all of half an hour to create a new account that we can all ignore too! Dont think it will take too long for him to become bored of it but then what else is there to do in Stevenage except for burn tyres in your garden or shag your own sister?

14. greens_are_good_for_you

Congratulations Scotty for getting the final post on 606. It's there for posterity and DS can do nothing. He had my last 606 comment removed for calling him a plank. Probably the only reason he could give for this was it's unoriginality. I wasn't going to bother about not606 but then I heard of the 'ignore' function. STB and his many aliases will be read just once then 'bye bye'. Really must encourage everyone to join the STB boycott. Not so sure about DS though. Even though he is a plank (damn my first not606 mod!) he can occasional be entertaining for all the wrong reasons. And you can be sure that as soon as there's an 'I told you so' he'll be on here to say 'I told you so'.

15. Steelthunderballs

Shag your own sister says an inbred plymouth supporting funny accent speaking 6 fingered straw chewing carrott crunching tractor driving ****er from wiltshire.

16. mouldyoldgoat

Welcome to both scotty and greens_are good to not606, great to see you again now 606 has gone

17. Steelthunderballs

Where's my welcome Goat. How Rude.

18. Westernmac

Westernmac Member

Well now we know we can ignore irritating little children, DS will be wasting his time if he does show up!

19. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

Hi Mac, welcome , i see some of the school boys are here?

20. WestCountrylalala

WestCountrylalala Active Member
    Forum Moderator

It's actually quite funny to see how often "it" has bitten but just reads blank, brilliant!