1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Every Championship club reporter has their say...

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by originallambrettaman, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Happy Tiger

Happy Tiger Well-Known Member

Journos in big ****s shocker.

2. Arnold_Lane_HCFC_

Arnold_Lane_HCFC_ Well-Known Member

Grayson creates durable teams, maybe just above his level in the Championship.

I don' t think Middlesbroughs optimism is misplaced. Sensible chairman that has demonstrated long term and probable future support for his team. Bright prospect for a manager. Strengthened team where they were woefully weak last year. Supporters who, like Villa 'expect promotion' and will initially be supportive of them as long as things go well.

All the things we don't have, which will see us off to a slow start with too much catching up to do. Leave us languishing from 12th downwards probably.

I like the cut of Slutskys jib, but it bothers me that already in his best English he is murmuring disquiet at the last few weeks shenanigans. He obviously ain't daft. Hope he stays longer than Silva did and like him, doesn't use us as a stepping stone.

ImperialTiger likes this.
  3. Quill

Quill Bastard

You'd have to be simple to believe we've got any chance at this current stage.

We'll finish somewhere around 10th-14th, a similar campaign to our first post-PL season under Pearson, back when the Allams were likable.

4. Newland Tiger

Newland Tiger Well-Known Member

You think we'll win the league don't you ? Or wasn't that a serious prediction ?