1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

FWG meeting

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by originallambrettaman, Feb 19, 2016.

1. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

The long awaited FWG meeting will take place next week, if anyone has any issues they think should be raised, then let me know.

It sounds like it will be more of a presentation and consultation on specific issues, rather than us having much of an opportunity to ask a load of questions, but I'll try and throw in any issues raised.

2. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

Suggest a ticket bundle for the last 8 home games. Get a bit of marketing going with it. To be fair there was a lot of radio adverts for Brighton.
    The hateful eight's gone so...

In fact Wensdee is probably too soon.
    So do it as a SUPER SEVEN. 7 home games for 150 quid.

There was an article in HDM about the army coming back to a barracks in Hull .Give 500 tickets to them.

Also get the army band back. Help for Heroes stuff. Everyone supports that stuff.

newlandcasual and Kempton like this.
  3. Dills double deckers

Dills double deckers Well-Known Member

Question with a big if....If we get promoted has the club given any thoughts re reduction in price given sky tv money. Ie stop giving it to players/agents this time and give the fans a chance to realistically afford to attend.

4. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

The ticketing this season and next season are both on the agenda already, though next seasons arrangements need to remain confidential until the club are ready to announce them, so we won't be able to report what we're told (though I understand season pass prices will fall whatever league we're in).

newlandcasual, Fez and nbetiger like this.
  5. Walter Sobchak

Walter Sobchak Well-Known Member

I know i'm opening a can of worms again here but i've still got a ****ing mack-off Joycey banner on the spare bedroom wall. It looks nice but it's not the place for it.

The two blokes who organise the banners at the ground, I can't remember their names, have essentially been 'computor says no' since I first showed em the effing thing.

I really fail to see why we can't just hoist it up in the south-west corner from a railing or some ****e. There aren't even any sponsors up there.

Does me nut in.

6. Edelman

Edelman Well-Known Member

Good stuff Chaz!!
    Maybe also a ticket bundle for the Brentford/MK Dons/Forest games all in an 8 day period at home.

7. Obadiah

Obadiah Well-Known Member

Is that for everyone, including seniors and young people?

8. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

I've no idea of the details Obi.

9. Edelman

Also get the schools targeted with adult and child tickets.
    £25/30 for adult n child

johnbo, Cortez91 and FILEYseadog like this.
  10. John Ex Aberdeen now E.R.

John Ex Aberdeen now E.R. Well-Known Member

Personally I would like to see Kids prices at a £1, they are the future, as well as a lot more vocal at games than many of the older fraternity.

johnbo, HGS66, newlandcasual and 3 others like this.

11. Tickton Tiger.

Tickton Tiger. Well-Known Member

How about allowing a cash turnstile on match days ? For those who cannot get down to the KC midweek, cannot afford to buy in advance, do not own a printer, do not have a credit card, do not know if they are working/free in advance of a match day, for those who happen to be visiting the area, for those who are persuaded last minute to go by a mate, relative, or just fancy walking up on the day of the game ?
    Just been talking to a Brighton fan who came up for the Cup game without a ticket. Drove up by himself on the morning of the game having found himself with an unexpected free Saturday. He has always paid on the day at every Brighton away game he had attended with no trouble at all........but not in Hull.
    'No tickets available on the day' Was the stock answer. And the ground wasn't even half full.
    Sheer madness.

12. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

Anyone who drives here from Brighton without a ticket (or without checking to see if he could get a ticket) is a bit daft, there's a lot of grounds that don't have the option of away fans paying on the day. Obviously we can buy home tickets up to kick-off, we just have to pay in the shop rather than at the gate (which is also common now) and at least now they've scrapped the ridiculous £2 charge for doing so.

13. Chazz Rheinhold

Couldnt he have just gone to the club shop and printed one off?

14. Tickton Tiger.

Tickton Tiger. Well-Known Member

Not for tt
    Not for the away end.
    What you have to do is lie.
    He was wearing a Brighton shirt so he had to turn it inside out, completely button his coat up and he bought a City scarf so he could go onto the club shop and pass himself off as a City fan. He then sat in silence in the home end.
    Nice way to treat your customers.in a half empty ground.

15. Edelman

Can you buy over the counter without paying £2 charge or is that via machine.
    I looked on website on Tuesday at 6.30pm and the Print at home wasnt available

16. Chairman Miaow

The print-off tickets from the ticket machine are **** squared, I've not had one work yet at the turnstiles. It pisses me off, it pisses off the people behind me and it's not the best use of a stewards time (they also complain that the bloody things don't work).

17. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

I thought you could, but looking at the ticket details on the OWS it doesn't look like you can.

Print at home is supposed to work up up until an hour before kick-off, so it should have worked, there seems to be quite a few glitches with those machines, not least the fact that bar-codes don't scan properly.

18. Chazz Rheinhold

Any business caters for the masses not individual awkward ****s.
    His club will have stopped selling tickets at 2pm on the Friday like ours does. Why didnt he take it up with them?

19. Edelman

Ive only used it once and it was ok.
    Got 4 print at home for the Charlton game and the girls couldnt get in with them .
    I stick to ordering well in advance now and posted out to avoid the hassle.

20. Obadiah

Obadiah Well-Known Member

The cheapest child's pass is about £30, from memory. Just wondered if they are going to reduce it further.