1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Has Flint been booked?

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by LARED, Apr 24, 2015.

1. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

There's way more differences than that (thankfully).. How the Sags getting on? have you punched any horses yet?

What was the point of this thread, to ask a question that you could quite easily have answered for yourself and wouldn't have accepted the answer you didn't want to hear anyway.

Strange man indeed.

2. LARED

LARED Member

On the contrary I didn't know for sure he had been booked. Then someone pointed me to the right match and I confirmed it. Any how what happened to your promises to keep off my threads?
    Barnet just scored, that should prevent automatic promotion

3. banksyisourhero

Isn't it wonderful about Barnet! I may start a thread congratulating them shortly. They are just about to invade the pitch!

No promises, I offered you a deal before you went running to the mods! You didn't accept it, it was made in good faith and would have been adhered to, but it doesn't apply anymore. Ironic that you were talking about 'grasses' only yesterday.

4. LARED

LARED Member

I didn't go running to the mods, I just reported you for the way you try and put down anyone whose opinion doesn't align with yours. What I find particularly offensive is that you refer to Rovers supporters (one of which I am not) as if they are lesser human beings. It is attitudes like yours which generate ongoing feuds. I have several good friends who support the Rovers and would not dream of demeaning their views. Sill as my wife says "the man's a knob" and I now look forward to the closed season so that I can have a break away from the intellectual amoeba.

Oh by the way its under Stats Players stats

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  5. banksyisourhero

Does your wife think you're a knob too. thats a bit harsh.. she decided to marry you!

I can assure you I have very many close friends who are Rovers fans and I can confirm they are definitely lesser human beings.

Lared, you have no history here and I can assure you there is a very good reason why Rovers fans don't post here anymore and its not because they were all decent people and have left us to our own forum, if you think Massive is a little 'agricultural' you should have seen some of the Gas fans that used to post on here, the one and only single reason they're not here is because of there league position, and as football inevitably turns they will return one day, you may change your mind about them then, I suspect not.

Me. I'm taking every opportunity to rub it right in while we have a chance, but I won't be losing any sleep over it on the way.

Enjoy your break, I certainly will.

6. banksyisourhero

Oh, don't go to soon, if we lose 2-1 to walsall next week, you will owe me a fish & chip supper.!

7. LARED

LARED Member

I think that says it all. As regards myself you main charge is that I am negative and boring. Maybe, that's the privilege of age. But you seem to be obsessed that I am a reincarnation of your former nemesis i.e. anything in blue and white. I am a City fan who has had to put up with a lot of crap in recent years. While we have won the league I genuinely believe that we are the best of a mediocre bunch and as recent draws against Coventry, Barnsley and Gillingham have indicated we are dreadfully short in the striker department. Good goal by Agard yesterday though. My son got hurt in a crowd crush at the Mem yesterday but "at least we scored 7 goals" he said.. Well done the Rovers I say as they only lost the same number of games as us all season.
    Its only a game Banksy. Chill out a bit or else you will end up with a heart attack. There are only two types of people in this world good and bad.

8. LARED

LARED Member

Will you never learn

9. banksyisourhero

Says the one crying to his wife and crying to the mods..<laugh>