1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

hull v arsenal

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Makemstine Roger, May 4, 2015.

1. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

2. Brian Storm

3. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

Alright Funky. Ye it was a shocker. Why the **** he does it I dont know its embarassing. When Meyler went down, I thought he's play acting as he's got history of going down too easy. Its bad thinking that of your own team innit.

So who's going down then? Lets hope its Leicester.

4. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

elmo ****s goats

bruce then eats them.

5. Brian Storm

Hello fella how you doing? Shocking mate. Mind you, both Gomez and Rodwell have dived this year so we can't talk much. But Elmo is becoming a serial cheat. He fakes injury a lot too. Mind you, the more I'm hearing about that Mane from Southampton the more I dislike him too. I blame the Referees and the FA. They can stamp it out when ever they like but choose not to. No team is immune from their players cheating unless there's a clamp down. With no clamp down the rot keeps setting in and it's the fans who carry the burden of embarrassment as the players seem to have no shame.

Anything can happen mate but the form table points to the mags. I think it will be you, us, Leic or the mags who'll go. Bentake will keep villa up.

Chazz Rheinhold likes this.
  6. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

elmo is a goat ****ing cheat...but...he without sin

please log in to view this image

7. Brian Storm

Have you seen the Gomez one this season?

8. Spook

Spook Well-Known Member

I've always condemned cheating in football, especially diving. Shane Long, George Boyd and Elmo were/are the main perpetrators for us and not once did I defend it. The last time I looked at the recent thread on our board, everyone was criticising him for that horrendous dive. I've noticed you've conveniently ignored the fact you posted this: "They'll argue till their blue in the face that he's not a diving cheat.".

9. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

no mate, get it posted, i'll see it in morningg..bed time now.

10. Brian Storm

please log in to view this image

11. Brian Storm

I haven't ignored it at all, I've already told you I was referring to a previous time I was discussing Elmo cheating. I haven't had an argument on that thread, I'm banned so obviously it wasn't in reference to that thread besides, I made the comment before the said thread was even published. Lets make this really clear in bold block capitals I MADE THE COMMENT ON MONDAY, YOUR THREAD WENT UP TUESDAY, OBVIOUSLY THE COMMENTS I'M REFERRING TO AREN'T THE ONES ON THAT THREAD. THE POSTERS I'M TALKING ABOUT KNOW WHO THEY ARE. THE COMMENT WASN'T FOR YOUR BENEFIT.<ok> <doh>

Help me out lads, Is there any other way I can slam this home to the little thicket? He still saying 'Everyone' despite not commenting on the thread himself. What a moron.

12. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

**** off and dont come back ****er, hope you get relegated

13. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

Didnt know you were banned. Wondered why you've not been on the music threads.
    That Gomez one is bad. None of us want it for our teams, yet the players just carry on. Some worse than others. ****ers most of them.

I cant stand Pearson so I hope its Leicester.

14. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

The fact is that Bruce, the Hull manager, excuses his cheats time & again ......

15. Brian Storm

I'm logged out on another browser so still enjoy the music threads, just can't contribute.

I was banned for nowt mate, Me and SAFC83 had a few little arse biting comments for Uncle Ben over on your board where basically he'd been over here mocking us over referee injustice and how he'd never go on that way, so when i found out he did it I was on him like fly on ****. It then spilled onto the Sunderland Board where somebody suggested Uncle Ben was some kind of Pedo, Next thing I'm getting banned from the Hull board for comments posted on the Sunderland Board on a thread I hadn't even commented on. You've got some proper God wannabes running your board. Never mind though, I didn't post often, music threads mainly and I can still enjoy them.<ok>:)

Yeah the Gomez one is shocking. Can't find the Rodwell one though. He was defo booked for diving but can't find a clip.

16. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

Pathetic little empire builders.

17. Brian Storm

They are indeed. Two in particular. I can't even use the thread as proof of my innocence as they stamped their little feet for it to be deleted so our mod obliged <doh>

Only Hull mods would ban somebody for non existing comments made on another teams board. Talk about ideas above their stations. It's as ****ing arrogant as it gets. It's mods like those who ensured that the Freely part of the site logo and everything that this board once stood for has been removed.

18. marcusblackcat

marcusblackcat SAFC Sheriff
    Forum Moderator

He couldn't even find another leg to hook his around!! Does my head in diving. There's being fouled and going down easily and diving. Should incur a ban for diving imo

Dispicable_Tel and Brian Storm like this.
  19. marcusblackcat

marcusblackcat SAFC Sheriff
    Forum Moderator

I questioned the supermods re your ban funk as it was given in the event that you might in the future break a rule. Crazy man! As has been said... Empire building

20. Brian Storm

Unbelievable. <laugh>

Wondered why they refused to give me a reason when I pointed out I hadn't even posted the comments they'd claimed they'd banned me for.

Cheers for trying fella. What did the supermods say? Who are they now? Rarely post on there like I said but miss the being able to contribute to the music thread.