1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Is there anyone out there ???

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Plymborn, May 16, 2011.

1. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I hope there are some Argyle fans out there somewhere ?

2. akagreengull2

akagreengull2 Member

They are all on 606 which is still active at least yesterday,pretty lively threads at the moment.Anyway i'm here at least.

3. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Yes I agree, with DS arising from the depths of........I told you so......Armageddon is coming .........I told you so.......I told you so three years ago everybody..........there all doooooooooommmmmmmmmed.........I told everybody so...........you got to believe me, you know I'm right......AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH.we'll be in the Conferance next year just you wait and see....................is that some of the lively threads you're referring too ???

4. Lee Honeywill

Lee Honeywill New Member

lol. as long as DS doesn't follow us here! ssshhhhh, nobody tell him(her)

5. GARY987

GARY987 New Member

I've just hopped over from 606 - unfortunately someone spilt the beans about this forum and the dreaded DS is now fully aware of not606's existence.

6. Lee Honeywill

Lee Honeywill New Member

7. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

If DS's main sparring partners are still there we'll all be saved the pleasure of his company over here,don't you want to keep looking over your shoulder in case.

He's behind you,sorry only joking wrong time of the year anyrate.

8. mouldyoldgoat

Hi Plymborn, just logged in for the first time and hoping that this site will be as much fun as 606. I must admit that DS does grate sometimes with me and I just don't reply to him if I post (which isn't very often). I do feel that if people didn't reply to him and ballsy and the other wums then they would soon give up and crawl back under their rock or go somewhere else, but it is differcult.

9. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

I agree,he knows he can wind certain people up, and as they bite it then becomes a mud slinging contest.

The thread which often was started by someone else goes completely off track and has no baring on the threads original subject.

It takes chinese whispers to a whole new very boring level.

Most people on this site are of course Argyle fans so aren't we all on the same side.I don't mind a bit of banter and tongue in cheek sarcasm but not to the snidey level that it some times reaches by the aforesaid mentioned.