1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

League Two Playoff Final

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by devonFRATTONiser, May 21, 2011.

?

Who do you want to win the League Two Playoff Final?

1. Stevenage

2. Torquay Utd

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. devonFRATTONiser

devonFRATTONiser Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Who do you want to win the League Two Playoff Final?

In Torquay's favour

For those who like to travel to new places, you will have a new venue to visit in Stevenage's Broadhall Way.
    If Torquay beat Exeter it will give you something to smile at, in what are difficult times for the green army.

In Stevenage's favour

You will still have a Devon Derby to look forard to next season.
    If Torquay win it will mean both other Devon teams in a division higher than Argyle (unheard of I think?)

2. mouldyoldgoat

Ummmm!
    If Torquay win then there is a game I can get to fairly close to home and they can give the other lot up the A38 some stick, if Stevenage do it then there is a good Devon derby to try to get to.
    Torquay I think!

Come on you Torqs

3. WestCountrylalala

WestCountrylalala Active Member
    Forum Moderator

Has to be Torquay doesn't it. Exeter like to lord it over them so I'd be good for Torquay to kick their arses. <ok>

4. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

Yep has to be the Gulls, then do Excretia a few times, as they will be swapping places with us Greens next season.

5. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Not to pour cold water on the Exeter bashing I would root for any Devon club over anyone else so despite the lack of a real local derby for us it would be Torquay every time. As for Argyle, well "Resurgum" is the word and we will be joining them soon.

6. homepark_hobo

homepark_hobo Member

I agree The Gulls. We will soon be joining them! COYG!

7. Michael71

Michael71 Member

I love to see Torquay go up, as they are a good little club

8. Steelthunderballs

Steelthunderballs New Member

Plymouth Argyle lol

9. greenjock

greenjock Member

Well I was a bit torn really, but now that Scumanage have been promoted, wont have to bother about going there, not that I would have anyway, STB is from Stevenage, which is so nice its twinned with Shimkent in Khazakstan! The locals look at Luton as a holiday destination which tells you a lot. The shopping precint consists of Poundland, Poundworld, 99P Land, Bargain Booze and Iceland.

Steelthunderballs wife is the local bike and shoots ping pong balls out of her vajayjay on Saturday nights at the Dog and Dog, named after STB's sisters, and will suck your cock backstage for 50p and a can of Pedigree Chum.

Never had much to do with Stevenage or Spurs and certainly had nothing against either of them, but since STB lives in Stevenage and supports Spurs I now hate both with a passion and cant wait for Harry Redknapp to get prosecuted for tax evasion the ugly squinty eyed ballbag, and those other two stunners Crouch and Bale to leave in search of Champions League football.

Also hope Stevenage continues to win chavtown of the year, it gives STB something to be proud about other than the fact that he's been raped by all of his uncles, and their next door neighbours.

Not sure what the prick has against Argyle but whatever it is at least it gives the ****wit something to do with his evenings instead of licking windows in his bedsit.

10. Mick

Mick Probably won't answer PMs
    Staff Member

somebody care to tell me which Bluesq teams came up this season so I can fix the forums <whistle>?

11. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

GREENJOCK STOP IT RIGHT NOW....... Make that the last response after you've had a sit down and drawn breath. He has posted on every topic without one reply. Because nobody reads anything he posts as far as I can see he is on every ignore list and therefore is in limboland with no impact on anything. That is punishment enough for the poor disturbed inbred so leave it there.

12. greenjock

greenjock Member

Well I was a bit torn really, but now that Scumanage have been promoted, wont have to bother about going there, not that I would have anyway, STB is from Stevenage, which is so nice its twinned with Shimkent in Khazakstan! The locals look at Luton as a holiday destination which tells you a lot. The shopping precint consists of Poundland, Poundworld, 99P Land, Bargain Booze and Iceland.

Steelthunderballs wife is the local bike and shoots ping pong balls out of her vajayjay on Saturday nights at the Dog and Dog, named after STB's sisters, and will suck your cock backstage for 50p and a can of Pedigree Chum.

Never had much to do with Stevenage or Spurs and certainly had nothing against either of them, but since STB lives in Stevenage and supports Spurs I now hate both with a passion and cant wait for Harry Redknapp to get prosecuted for tax evasion the ugly squinty eyed ballbag, and those other two stunners Crouch and Bale to leave in search of Champions League football.

Also hope Stevenage continues to win chavtown of the year, it gives STB something to be proud about other than the fact that he's been raped by all of his uncles, and their next door neighbours.

Not sure what the prick has against Argyle but whatever it is at least it gives the ****wit something to do with his evenings instead of licking windows in his bedsit

13. Thundersteelballs

Thundersteelballs New Member

Plymouth Argyle lmfao