1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Leeds United (a): Ticket Details

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by originallambrettaman, Nov 18, 2015.

1. The FRENCH TICKLER

The FRENCH TICKLER Well-Known Member

The secret is to expect Hull City to score and cheer by stealth. <ok> As for TWS scoring I don't expect that to happen. <whistle>

One other option(if they rumble that you are not a Leeds fan) is to say you are a neutral just there to watch a game. NB. Take a false overseas address with you as a last resort. <laugh>

As for those who have got lower tier / restricted view tickets for £35 <yikes>

2. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

To be honest when he said he had been at a corporate do I just assumed he had been in a box as my lad had been elswhere with him as guests at games of the same firm and had been in boxes on those occasions.

Maybe the next meeting of fans groups with the club or the SAG could discuss why, when other clubs come out with these things, do allow away fans to take the piss and have in the past made mealy mouthed comments about younger away fans could wear away colours and hoping home fans wouldn't react. Apart from contempt for their on fans of course.
    Funny how Corcoran used to warn against our fans going in away areas, threatening banning orders for any problems caused by this, but the police considered it none of their business when away fans go in home ares atbthe KC. Needless to say the stewards are no bettet.

3. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

It's already on the list, it's one of the things that was raised with me on Twitter after the Boro game, we announced a zero tolerance policy for that game but when it came to it, the stewards didn't want to know.

4. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

Just noticed this on the ticket confirmation email, it better not affect me...

Please Note: We had a very small allocation of tickets and due to the high volume of requests and to ensure as many people as possible received the tickets they requested some tickets may have been allocated restrictive view. This will be clearly marked on your ticket should this affect you.

5. The FRENCH TICKLER

<laugh>

6. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

I don't know why you're laughing, it will say it on yours as well.

7. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

Cheers. Let everyone know their response, won't you? Will be interesting to hear.

8. The FRENCH TICKLER

If it does then I have buyers for 2 tickets. Upper tier or we don't go. FACT.

9. Tigger

Tigger Well-Known Member

Will we all have restricted views because Leeds will be on the pitch? That's a lot of the match we won't want to see.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  10. HCAFC (Airlie Tiger)

HCAFC (Airlie Tiger) Well-Known Member

I got the restricted view seats last time we played at Elland Road, no warning or anything, just happened to be where our seats were allocated. You get to see about a third of the pitch and only one of the goals, you're honestly better off listening on the radio.

We managed to find some empty seats from some no shows so the game wasn't ruined, don't expect a refund or even an apology though, both clubs couldn't have cared less.

11. Hornsea_HCAFC

Hornsea_HCAFC Well-Known Member

There are Lammy (East Stand between lower and upper tier)
    We were in one in Jan 2010 for our 4-0 defeat.....and i can confirm that it doesn't matter what the cost is, if you support the opposition and get a bit lively you get thrown out.;)

12. AlRawdah

AlRawdah Well-Known Member

There are glass fronted boxes behind the away fans' seats. They must be a grimly soulless place to watch football. I've been in the corporate area at Old Trafford once, when Rooney scored four goals. It was like being in a village hall serving fizzy keg beer, with a portal to a seat in a football stadium through a secret door. Thank god it was my employer at the time that was paying.

13. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

The club have just got a very small additional allocation, most of which are restricted view, if anyone's interested?

14. Hornsea_HCAFC

Hornsea_HCAFC Well-Known Member

Many thanks for that.......I've just bought 2

originallambrettaman likes this.
  15. johnbo

johnbo Well-Known Member

Got tickets the other day but weather warnings are already out for Saturday winds between 50 and 70mph, travel disruption expected, strong winds could make the game a leveller

16. Cortez91

Cortez91 Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Looking forward to this.... Hoping for a reaction from the game against Derby (I know we've played Man City since but there were many swaps and changes).

17. The FRENCH TICKLER

For all those who did not get a match ticket then THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS <laugh>