1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Loads of time for loans to come and go

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by originallambrettaman, Jan 26, 2011.

1. mussiesredhat

mussiesredhat Active Member

looking at his record to date, i d suggest that Steve Walsh knows a couple......watch that space!!

2. SiK

SiK Member

The Beliad delay seems to me to be linked to the fact that he appears to be trying to do a similar thing to Zayatte. Sign for a new club when the old one still holds the registration. Very important for Hull to get this one right which is probably why it is taking a bit longer than expected.

3. TygerTyger

TygerTyger Well-Known Member

Big difference, SiK, Belaids club were/are bankrupt and had failed to pay their players. We paid Zayatte (even though it was a struggle on occassions. Belaid is therefore entitled to move on as they had broken the contract. City had not and therefore have a right to hold his registration. Or so I believe.

4. TygerTyger

TygerTyger Well-Known Member

Rumour has it that Harper is equally adept with both feet. So ****e then! Alternatively why don't we ask Man U, they must have a young up and coming left back who needs game time, and its not as if they are struggling to win games with their existing squad.

5. SiK

SiK Member

TygerTyger, I agree. I was not trying to say it was identical, but there are some similarities. If Sparta Prague are contesting the move it will be because they still believe that they hold the registration and expect recompense, if they are not contesting the move or the termination of the contract then there must be other problems. However, the fact that he is still at the club and playing in friendlies gives me some confidence that it will be resolved soon.

6. prideofyorkshire

Wouldn't mind getting Andrew Taylor from Boro. Watford didn't manage to get him and he's still unsure of his future. What do you reckon?

7. ImperialTiger

ImperialTiger Well-Known Member

Slavia officially gave him permission to leave when the Czech league entered its winter break. I have no idea what the hold-up is as the Slavia press release seems to think that the deal will go ahead and, as OLM points out, we don't need any work permit permission as he holds a French passport.

8. ImperialTiger

ImperialTiger Well-Known Member

I should imagine Sparta couldn't give a **** what he does, not being there player 'an all.

9. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Shorey won't come, he had a spell at Forest didn't he? Was that this season? If so he cannae play for a third club. Not too sure though.
    And there's definitely no way Konchesky would come here. If he comes it'd be a miracle, and that shows how bad we must be because he's ****.