1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mclaren has to go!

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Prince Isak (GG), Nov 21, 2015.

1. Seabass

Seabass Well-Known Member

Honestly if I was Ashley even tho it's almost 100% that he will tell us to do one I would get on the blower and offer jose 250k a week. Why not try your luck. He's one of those types that is slightly mental enough and he loves being centre of attention which he would definitely get. Totally daft but dont ask dont get. We are Newcastle Utd. Stuff all this nonsense about being safe and sensible David moyes Brendan Rodgers rubbish!

2. NUFCBRONX

NUFCBRONX Active Member

I hate him. I really do. I thought I could never hate anyone as much as Carver but this hamfaced moron shows up straight away and proves me wrong. I mean Carver was just a clueless ****er, this guy, on the other hand, is a smug arrogant self-important ****er. If he had any decency he'd quit and then eat the business end of a pistol. But that won't happen. In fact, in the improbable event he gets sacked, he'll most likely winge about how "I was unfairly treated" &c.

Also, while I am at it, who the **** waits until after the transfer window is closed to sack the manager (if indeed that happens)? ****ing idiocy. I give up.

Warmir Pouchov likes this.
  3. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

Looked like he liked to lick the flange.

4. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

But we still come back for more mate. It's like a drug.
    Good to see you. Hope all is well in the big apple?

5. NUFCBRONX

NUFCBRONX Active Member

Can't complain. Hoping to get back to the NE for a break in June though.

J. J. McClure likes this.
  6. Captainchaos.

Captainchaos. Well-Known Member

Were playing so well

Warmir Pouchov and leez like this.
  7. leez

leez Well-Known Member

drastic situation ,means drastic measures . ( lost the players they do what they want , and dont think they are stupid or oblivous to his wrong formations and and poor tactics they not daft ) . the bloke is taking us doon faster than big daddy jumping off mount everest

if we lose the day he has to be sacked .. could not care if there 2 games left ..with the right manager at least we will go down swinging . hes not for nufc i said that from the very start .

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  8. Gordonthetoony

Gordonthetoony Well-Known Member

Derby County don't hang around. Not content with sacking McClaren they have now gone and sacked Paul Clements after 21 games. Ca$hley are you watching how it's done when you're team is crap.
    I think we have problems with our entire coaching staff, and again this week-end our other teams have failed, U.18's losing 8-0 to Everton and the U.21's losing tonight at home to Stoke 2-1. When you look at their form over the season it's as bad, if not worse, than the 1st team and I believe we need to get rid of ALL the deadwood from board down and make a proper plan to get our club back on track.

9. Maximin Effort

Maximin Effort Well-Known Member

Not Sure Derby are a great example to be referencing. They've sacked Clements after 8 months with Derby sat 5th in the table. I know Derby have been on a bad run recently but to fire a manager when your team is only 5 points from the top of the table seems incredibly trigger happy to me.

Flash likes this.
  10. Blacker-than-Knight

Watching SSN this morning over the coffee and seems this is more to do with the owner's relationship with Clements, how any club can sack a manager in the position that Derby are in and claim it is to do with performance is just bollocks, club owners on ego trips throughout the leagues.

11. Lord Jonjomort

Lord Jonjomort Well-Known Member

The Derby thing is an absolute fiasco. It's a really, really tough league and they (Derby) decided to appoint a young, inexperienced manager who will invariably take a couple of years to settle in. I don't know what kind of football the board there expect to see when you're away to Rotherham on a Tuesday night, but it's somewhat unlikely you'll be watching Barca incarnate.

Back on topic, I reckon Steve's going to succeed here. I hate to say it, but he will. I'm going to be the antithesis of CaptainChaos - we're going to keep all our best players, win a cup and qualify for Europe.

12. Prince Isak (GG)

Prince Isak (GG) Well-Known Member

So many weeks since I started this thread and nothing has changed. Can I have an eternal clap for getting it right. My signature says I want him either out of the club or something else...... I am willin to pay good money.

Sheikh_of_Araby likes this.
  13. Hugh Briss

Hugh Briss Well-Known Member

Sacking Steve won't halt our slide into the lower-leagues.

Bad investment over the past few seasons has seen poor quality players coming through the door, especially in defence.

No manager could stop this pile of crap getting relegated.

Away to Stoke was the poorest quality game i've ever witnessed in the PL and we still managed to get nothing from it.

Steve would probably get it right long-term, if given the chance, but of course, he won't be given that chance.

The management and board will blame Steve for our poor performances and the players will get away with it, again.

14. Darren Peacock’s Ponytail

Darren Peacock’s Ponytail Well-Known Member

Should appoint Paul Clements

15. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Only one problem though, he has overseen the spend of 80m in 6-8 months to correct it! Also despite the poor nature of the squad, there is enough there to not be in the relegation zone in my opinion. He's proving useless. I don't think he'll ever get it right. If you offered any half decent manager our squad at the start of the season, offered him 50m in the summer followed by another 30m odd in January, I'm pretty sure they would feel confident of not being in danger of relegation.

Steve himself has admitted there are no excuses for him. Its not like previous regimes where they've been handed players, he has actually chosen his.

16. Hugh Briss

Hugh Briss Well-Known Member

Pardew worked miracles keeping this squad in mid-table the way he did.

Just look how we nose-dived when Carver took over.

McClaren has invested in decent midfield players but has not bought enough defenders.

Maybe SM isn't good enough, but it's guaranteed that the squad isn't and after we lose to Bournemouth on Saturday, everyone else will see it too.

17. TheJudeanPeoplesFront

TheJudeanPeoplesFront Well-Known Member

Anybody who has appointed Schteve after the England meltdown, never mind the Dutch accent fiasco, isn't right in the head.

I already knew Mike was nuts though.

18. Somebodys pinched my sombrero

Somebodys pinched my sombrero Well-Known Member

Sacked from his last two clubs and speaks in an accent like that! Beggars belief, but we took him on.

Who's next, David Moyes of Brendan Rogers?

I wouldn't mind Benitez and I reckon he'd come here.

TheJudeanPeoplesFront likes this.
  19. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

Benitez for me or Rodgers.

20. NoNewsNUFC

NoNewsNUFC Active Member

Are you saying you don't want Moyes or Rogers? Because I'd snap your hand off for either of them at the moment!

Benitez would maybe, and it's a slight maybe, come here in the summer if we stay in the league but there's no way he'd take a chance on us now.