1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Meanwhile in Leicester <laugh>

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by GLP, Feb 13, 2017.

1. PoolTiger

PoolTiger Active Member

Seems to me that the Tinkerman isn't tinkering enough (or at all). Obviously not the King any longer but think he deserves to be kept on for this season.

2. TIGERSCAVE

TIGERSCAVE Well-Known Member

Can someone explain to me how Leicester were 4-0 up at half time to Manchester City half way through December... I suppose they did manage to concede two in the last 10 of that game..

3. PattyNchips2

PattyNchips2 Well-Known Member

just been on their board and they arent too happy at going out to Millwalls 10 men

4. PattyNchips2

PattyNchips2 Well-Known Member

just Wolves to beat Chelsea now

5. RicardoHCAFC

RicardoHCAFC Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

When were the jammy ****ers* getting 50/1? Around the time Kante left the odds were sub 20/1, and I think the peak during the season was 25/1 during late August.

*I'm on at 14/1 from July because I thought it was worth a punt with a "free" bet I got as an offer, partly because I need to multiply it up to 9 times before I can withdraw it anyway.

6. C'mon ref

C'mon ref Well-Known Member

I don't go along with this laugh at Leicester lark after what they achieved last season, yes it's a mess this season but given the way that the likes of Arsenal and other 'top' clubs seem to have so many debatable decisions go their way it was like a breath of fresh air to see Leicester at the top, wouldn't we like to be there? The only trouble now is to not emulate Northampton Town, 4th division (old one) to 1st then straight back down to 4th.

7. Oregon Tiger

Oregon Tiger Well-Known Member

It wasn't straight up and down. 4-3-3-2-2-1-2-3-3-4. Still pretty impressive.

8. Fettis the striker

Fettis the striker Well-Known Member

Anything could happen yet , just want these so called winnable fixtures won , just get through these fixtures and get rid of this typical city tag we have carried for years , just when we have a chance to put a bit of daylight between other teams we always seem to balls it up , on current form you would have to say three from Leicester palace Sunderland and boro for the drop but things can take a massive turn very quick in football , been saying it all season but Sunderland last game at home will be massive !

elvislaad likes this.
  9. Happy Tiger

Happy Tiger Well-Known Member

Agreed.

Plus of course its funny that they managed something last season, with *that* group of players, that Liverpool and Arsenal can't manage with such huge players.

10. Mr Hatem

Mr Hatem Well-Known Member

Did they sign Jon Parkin and Adebayo Akinfenwa?

Happy Tiger and dennisboothstash like this.