1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Next Seasons New Opponents

Discussion in 'Wycombe' started by Blue_Slasher, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Blue_Slasher

Blue_Slasher Active Member

looks like we may be enjoying some banter with our old friends on here from the New Meadow (if their current form is anything to go by) Be prepared for all the "it was a hand ball from Ainsworth" bemoaning etc etc. Shame to see the Shrews come back down, but like us, they haven't really seemed to be able to establish themselves comfortably in league 1.
    Also we will more than likely have the pleasure of visits to and from Coventry, Chesterfield and Swindon. All of which are quite easily commutable for away days.
    A certain Guy Wanderer and I have found a good watering hole near the ground at Chesterfield and Cov is probably nearer in distance than Wycombe, so all in all good for us.

Guywanderer likes this.
  2. mowgli1960

mowgli1960 Well-Known Member

Swindon would be good for me as my mate who supports them drives to every home game and it's not far from me.

3. josewwfc

josewwfc Well-Known Member

If we stay down it would be good to have forest green come up - not too far and a ground I havnt done before. Dover would also be a tick off

4. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Lincoln will be a formidable team

5. mowgli1960

mowgli1960 Well-Known Member

No meat products on sale and soya milk in tea is on offer at Forest Green as the owner is a vegan.