1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Olifinjana

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Dean24, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Dean24

Dean24 Member

I wonder if we'll get him back at the end of the season, I wouldn't mind, He's a big strong lad who don't take no ****, I've a feeling Gerrard and Oli will be passing each other on the Welsh border, Especially if we do pick Hobbs up.

2. Hessle Road Tiger

Hessle Road Tiger New Member

If Cardiff get promoted perhaps they might buy him - it would be a cheek if they held on to him and we were still paying part of his wages

Unless someone takes him off our hands or the club agrees a severence we might as well hold on to him - but by then nearly all the big wage earners will have gone so it could disrupt the dressing room if he comes back

Unless we are back in the Prem and all hell breaks lose on the wages front again

3. Amin Yapusi

Amin Yapusi Well-Known Member

I've always thought he's a bog softy for such a big guy, more a technical player than ball winner. I'd rather Cardiff keep him, nowhere near good enough to justify his 30k per week IMO. I'd rather us keep gerrard too..

4. tomahawk taity

i think if he plays another game for us his wages go up similar to bullards extra 3 grand a match

5. City1904

City1904 Well-Known Member

I have to agree with this people see him and see his size rather than what he does on the pitch. He is not a ball winner he uses the ball well and scored goals at this level with Wolves last time he was here but he was never a ball winner. If we bought him with that in mind we where mistaken, and i have to say i saw his size and thought he would be like that but really isn't.

6. e18

e18 Member

He is currently a pain in the arse. Scored against us and got a late winner today against Scunts.

7. tigercity

tigercity Well-Known Member

£30k a week? I recall it being £17k.. sure he might have bonuses but I can't believe tanman gave him that much.. just shows you the difficulty he had attracting players after the man city disaster...