1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Paint Pot Round Two Pirates v Chairboys 6th October

Discussion in 'Wycombe' started by Guywanderer, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Guywanderer

Guywanderer Well-Known Member

So it's just one trip to Bristol this week for the Chairboys with the Pirates having cried off Saturday's game but lets hope that decision come back to haunt them. Ok that's the rant over I think Gaz will be resting as many of Saturdays starting line up as possible so I wouldn't be surprised if all of Saturdays subs are in the starting line up and I would rest Ingram the back four will have to stay intact as we have no choice and rest all of the other players apart from Gozie who still needs game time so it's
    Lynch,
    Sido, Pierre, Rowe, JJ,
    Banton, Bloomfield, Max, Sellers Wood,
    Gozie
    <ok>COYB

Ron likes this.
  2. josewwfc

josewwfc Well-Known Member

Im in 2 minds about this. Going out of the paintpot would be ideal - however so would stuffing rovers!

Id like to see kretch and sellers given a proper go, neither have had much chance this season

3. Rocky blue army

Rocky blue army Well-Known Member

Not a good start

4. josewwfc

josewwfc Well-Known Member

well that went well!!

We cant be too surprised were going out tonight - missing our player of the season so far (bean), our top goalscorer from open play (harriman), our captain and arguably best player (hayes), our best player in the last couple of games was on the bench (o'nein), we played an unfit left mid at left back, rb at cb and viceversa. Ive no doubts rovers made changes too, but im not surprised were out.

Tbh i think its a good thing with a squad our size - no need for these extra games. In the FA Cup at least there could be a bit of money and a chance to play a bigger club, in the JPT theres not even that

Guywanderer and Ron like this.
  5. mowgli1960

mowgli1960 Well-Known Member

Thank god we're out!