1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Play off tickets

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by Captain Jack Sparrow, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Notice on the other forum they been talking about this...

There is a high chance we will end in the play offs. 1st leg will either be Wed or Thurs next week. Doesnt give much time to get tickets and you would be screwed if you live away from Bristol as doubtful ticket will arrive in time in the post!! Thankfully we are away 1st! Imagine trying to sell 11k from Monday for the game that could take place 2 days later!! Will they go on general sale straight away or season ticket holders 1st etc etc. Hardly any time to sort this out. The home leg, you will have a week to buy your home ticket! That aint much time either.

Then 2 weeks to get your wembley tickets if we make the final.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  2. Gastronomic

Gastronomic Well-Known Member

It's all going to happen very quickly! Happy to be playing FGR. Should be a great atmosphere for both games.

3. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

4. old timer

old timer Well-Known Member

I note that we are only getting a small number of tickets. As they only have a small number of supporters cant we give them a small number of tickets and pack the stadium with Gasheads and create an atmosphere in our favour

5. bs3 gas

bs3 gas Well-Known Member

Phoned up to buy my ticket over the phone. They said anyone with a Bristol Post code will have to go to the mem to pick up because they won't send them by post.Just got back.

6. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Play off games, 10% allocation minimum must be given for away fans.

7. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Heard it was all a farse today getting tickets???

8. bs3 gas

bs3 gas Well-Known Member

The way i read the ticket info was that i could order a ticket for the home game and get it posted to my home address. When i rang and they said if you live in Bristol
    you can't and have to go to the mem. I got there about 3.00pm. Hardly any queues good atmosphere.Was told the away tickets were sold out.Bought ticket for Home
    game no problem.

9. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

read on another forum that getting an away ticket was a farse.... http://www.gasheads.org/thread/2908/shambles

10. pirate49

pirate49 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I was there @ 9.30am today....already large queues and they started selling early.
    Even so all the away tickets had gone. They were selling from 6 different places at
    the Mem!!! Club shop, portacabins (3 windows) and the two West Stand turnstiles.
    Got a ticket for the home game. If you're hoping for general sale get there early!

11. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

I presume this is for the home game? Nick Day announced it goes on general sale on Tuesday at 9am but online on the OS it says 1pm. They dont make things easy do they!

12. pirate49

pirate49 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

13. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

General Sale

From 1pm on Tuesday, tickets will be released to the general public online (www.brfctickets.com), on the phone (0117 909 6648 – Option 1) or in person. Pirate Leisure will stay open until 7pm.

14. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

So what are they doing between 12 - 1pm on Tuesday??? ;)

15. Gasheadseamge79

Gasheadseamge79 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Apparently FGR aren't selling over the phone anymore due to Gasheads trying to buy tickets

16. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

yeah seen that. they stopped selling online too for the same reason. i also noticed they have shredded tickets of those they believe to be gasheads who got tickets for the home end!!

17. Gasheadseamge79

Gasheadseamge79 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Madness should of played both legs at the Mem :emoticon-0100-smile

And if their is any Barnet fans reading this I don't mean it literally you stupid cockney tosspots :emoticon-0172-mooni

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  18. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

I have taken this from the other forum http://gasheads.org/thread/2908/shambles?page=6#ixzz3YVQFwYc6

On that thread on that forum after the above post was stated, people were saying it was crap because several gasheads had already gone to FGR to buy tickets and were successful. As a result, it was advertised in a different thread to go to FGR to pick up tickets face to face as can no longer buy online or over the phone http://www.gasheads.org/thread/2915/public-service-announcement-fgr-tickets

This morning another thread made in that forum advising not to go to FGR to buy tickets http://www.gasheads.org/thread/2921/public-service-announcement-number-tickets A lot of people saying FGR are bluffing and that the shredded tickets were blanks/fakes. People still saying go to FGR and all will be ok. FGR then apparently tweet that full refunds will be made to those whose ticket has been shredded. Again people saying it was rubbish.

Then someone on the FGR Forum said this in this thread http://forum.fgrfc.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50281&start=80
    And now the latest announcement from FGR http://www.forestgreenroversfc.com/...015/all-ticket-for-wednesday-s-play-off-clash
    How does a post code prove who you support? Can you not live in Bristol or further away and support FGR? I feel sorry for their real genuine fans who live far away who travel every game to watch their team but cannot book a ticket online or book over the phone and therefore means he misses out as unable to buy face to face.

19. The Great Gashead

The Great Gashead Active Member

20. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Yep and the gasheads whose tickets they belong to will get full refunds.