1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread QPR v Hull City

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Chazz Rheinhold, Aug 18, 2017.

1. John Ex Aberdeen now E.R.

John Ex Aberdeen now E.R. Well-Known Member

Listening on RH Slutsky sounds a broken man already. Appears Clucas didn't want to play today, so obviously he wants out, and who can blame him.
    Campbell and Steward look as they will be out for a while, it's really is a total mess, only created by one man, and we all know who that is. #allamsout

2. pierredelafranchesca

pierredelafranchesca Well-Known Member

Robbo and Maguire got MOM today for liverpool and leicester :-(

3. Walter Sobchak

Walter Sobchak Well-Known Member

**** viking. And **** ehab. He's such a little ****.

PLT likes this.
  4. The B&S Fanclub

The B&S Fanclub Well-Known Member

It sounded as if the big chief at Viking said to him:
    'Get your arse to London and do the commentary on the Hull City game.'
    'But I don't know anything about football,' he replied.
    'Not a problem. Just get there and do it," the gaffer snapped.

juleskaren and Lincoln Tiger like this.
  5. pudseytiger

pudseytiger Well-Known Member

Neither do the owners

6. GLP

GLP Well-Known Member

Did he also confirm Ehab is a cockwomble, a total **** and he needs a headbutt?

7. TIGERSCAVE

TIGERSCAVE Well-Known Member

TBH honest.... I think we're all reaching a point where we dont know the players!!!

8. pierredelafranchesca

pierredelafranchesca Well-Known Member

QPR are a horribly limited side who will be dealing with a relegation battle. We have the most limited squad in the league at the moment, agonising lack of depth, sluts totally hamstrung by injuries today, no other tactical options available 2nd half, just prey injuries to Campbell and Stewart and longish term or we'll have even more u23 lads starting. Feel so low about city at the moment just want those ****ing arseholes to **** off and die.

9. Sir Cheshire Ben

Sir Cheshire Ben Well-Known Member

I've never met any of them TBHly honest.

Des Head likes this.
  10. TIGERSCAVE

TIGERSCAVE Well-Known Member

I've been waiting for months and months for someone else to voice that Pierre... Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to read it or hear it...

11. bum_chinned_crab

bum_chinned_crab Well-Known Member

I've just watched the highlights, who was that bullied when pussying around for their second goal? Hector? He must've been 80/20 favourite to win that, and in injury time.

Pathetic.

12. balkan tiger

balkan tiger Well-Known Member

Think you will be in a minority there, the fantastic red card protest had just got started bringing together almost all in the stadium. Nothing to join, nothing to pay, just wave your red card when everyone else does. And then not one hour after the game had finished word came of Allam senior's ill health and calls to end the protests. That was one big mistake

dennisboothstash and Edelman like this.
  13. moonray

moonray Member

I cannot agree with this more - this is exactly what happened and will continue to happen. QPR never looked like scoring even when they did. They were so poor I will be amazed if they finish top half.

But notice both of their goals scored by subs. They used all 3, we used 2 to replace injured players. The lads gave everything they could but without respite from a new pair of legs I can only see us continuing to concede late in games.

14. Cortez91

Cortez91 Moderator
    Forum Moderator

15. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

Good to see a post about the game. Dawson wtf was he doing and hector Jesus Christ that's easy for a cb to deal with and he let's him knock him out the way.
    Hector at fault for the first too.

16. bum_chinned_crab

It was appalling defending, if McShane had done it this board would've gone into meltdown. But of course he wouldn't have, he'd have safely ooomphed it behind for a corner and left a bit on the attacker for afters so he thought twice about going in for it from the corner.

17. bobby ace

bobby ace Well-Known Member

We were pretty good in the first half though QPR had the best chances - including an open goal. Our goal was a thing of beauty, passing and moving at its finest capped by a great finish by Bowen. Second half we came out with 5 at the back, sat too deep and invited QPR to attack. Someone on this thread says QPR never looked like scoring but I can't agree with that. Worst thing about the first goal was that it was about the fifth header in the box they had in the space of 15 minutes, but we failed to shut them down. Also, QPR were massively unlucky when a shot came back off the post, hit McG on the back and went wide. As for the winner, words fail me. Again, we had three CBs all looking at one another. Dawson was magnificent in the fist half, but fell away as the game went on. If we don't bring in a number of quality players similar to the influx that came with Silva, it is going to be a fruitless - maybe even disastrous - season. The City crowd were loud and proud today - literally, the first time we heard QPR make any noise was when they scored late on. Apart from that, not a peep.

Newland Tiger likes this.
  18. Wade Wilson

Wade Wilson Well-Known Member

If nothing changes there will be serious discontent around the club, more so than ever before, so it's in his interest to splash the cash just to keep the lid on for another season.

It looks bad but at the same time we are 4 games in. Talks about "giving up" are ridiculous. We won't go down but at this moment we won't be going up either so is this worth it?

bobby ace likes this.
  19. bum_chinned_crab

Weren't a fair few on here laughing at Villa and their manager in midweek? Wonder how many points they have?

20. Dills double deckers

Dills double deckers Well-Known Member

Yeah and by this transfer window standards they went for peanuts. Foe the love of God **** off Allams