1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Season Ticket prices for next season

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by Captain Jack Sparrow, May 22, 2015.

1. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

2. Thorngas

Thorngas Active Member

I would have liked to seen the early bird discount remain on the season tickets right up to the first day we kick off. Let's face it the gas faithful have been in great numbers this season and over the last month paid a small fortune on following our team for two play off games and that history making day at Wembley.
    Would have been a welcomed gesture from the club to say a thank you. More money up front would be a good thing, right.
    I know the club has to make as much as it can but we could have been playing another season in the vanarama.

3. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Or even if they gave you a voucher say £10 or £20 for the club shop which is included in the ST. You could get the next seasons new shirt basically half price. That would be good!

Thorngas likes this.
  4. old timer

old timer Well-Known Member

I was thinking of purchasing my season ticket in the next couple of weeks but with a small squad and an apparent lack of action do I not bother as it could be a season like our last in league 2

5. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Just think, the more money the club recieves the higher the wage budget goes. The higher the wage budget goes the better quality players we can get. The better quality players we get could be the difference between promotion and relegation if you know what I mean. You would think this is the case wouldnt you!

End of the day my friend, its YOUR decision what YOU do with YOUR money. Buying a season ticket or even a single match day ticket is a gamble, if you will get value for money or not.
    We do it though because the team/club needs us through the bad times as much as they need us through the good times. And even if it ends up being a bad season like last time in league 2, we're Rovers supporters, we're faithful and true. We always follow, the boys in blue (and white). We all made a promise that we'll never part.

I just hope you dont jinx us again <laugh>

6. old timer

CJS Jinx or not I will be getting a season ticket, but if we do have a bad season at least you will have someone to blame

7. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

<laugh> I dont think you will live this down <ok>

8. old timer

But don't forget CJS if we have a good season I will expect the praise

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  9. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Will do <ok>