1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

SHEIK CITEH HEADLINE GAME II

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Delusional Full Stop, Feb 25, 2015.

?

The best Headline is....

Poll closed Feb 27, 2015.
  1. JPF - The Rule Master - Night-Rout in the Citeh

33.3%
  2. Less Than - TOON DEFENCE ALMOST AS INCOMPETENT AS REFEREEING - ALMOST !! adapted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. GLIF - Anyone really know where the Fen is? -THE TOON Sheik, rattled and rolled over !

33.3%
  4. The Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed - Man of dignity (he cheats though) GONE IN 28 SECONDS

22.2%
  5. Rolly - The Mars bar kid - Toon Sheikh-en, Ashley not stirred.

11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

Well, there is going to be a new winner (probably) as the current Champion has very graciously agreed to let someone else win, this time. Round of applause please for Trevor. The rules are as before but for those with an attention span equivalent to ACS when someone is telling him that everybody loves a blonde they are as follows:

1. You only have one vote.
    2. You can vote for yourself.
    3. You are voting for the BEST headline.
    4. On this occasion you can change your vote.
    4. If there is a tie Minxy will have the deciding vote against which there is no appeal or whining. My decision is based on all relevant factors that I think are relevant.

May the best headline win.

TheJudeanPeoplesFront likes this.
  2. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

I was gonna vote for trevor the bastard but then noticed he wasn't on the list.

3. Delusional Full Stop

Forum Moderator

Is there now someone else called Trevor on the site? Haven't seen him post yet .:angel:

No need to bring his lack of parentage to the fore ACS.

Warmir Pouchov and J. J. McClure like this.
  4. Obi Wan

Obi Wan keeper of the peace

BUMP! Not long left to help GLITF win!

5. Obi Wan

I see Pouchy, Head Cheat and Less Hope Than Reek are all sucking up to JPF. Shameful behaviour!

6. Obi Wan

IT'S A DRAW!

Over to Trev now...

7. Minxy

Minxy Just Me
    Staff Member

As it is a draw maybe you need a supermod to decide for you

I reckon GLIF is by far & away the best <ok>

8. Geordie lass in the Fen

Geordie lass in the Fen Well-Known Member

I agree completely with Minxy, undoubtably a Lady of superb taste and refinement !

9. Joelinton's Right Foot

Joelinton's Right Foot Worth Every Penny
    Forum Moderator

Well since I was having to vote from JPF's dungeon/dreadfort I think the person that sent me there can be blamed for that one!

On a side note - another disgraceful bit of officiating from Trev changing my headline!

10. Obi Wan

Proof that JPF was manipulating Less Hope's vote from the Dreadfort. CHEAT!

11. Heed

Heed well known cheat

Not that I'm easy led, but, I must admit to changing my vote after favourable offers of inducement.

In any case, it's good to see how Trevor manipulates the voting and decides the winner.<laugh>

12. Obi Wan

This is true. Can he still win having not even been in the competition. I am intrigued by this one...

13. Heed

Heed well known cheat

Anything is possible within Trevor's rules, so I believe there will be some way of him winning......but he has said 'there will be a new winner (probably)'.

14. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

I thought draws always meant Trev won?

15. TheJudeanPeoplesFront

TheJudeanPeoplesFront Well-Known Member

Well done GLITF, a worthy winner <ok>

I don't know what you three twats (Less Hope, Borogully and Heed) are doing posting though, I only let you out to vote for me (and maybe snare Obi to our little den of shame), get back to the dungeon :mad::mad::mad:

16. Obi Wan

So JPF declares GLIF the winner before Trev makes his official decision.. Oooooooooooh

Will Trev find a JPF rule to overturn the man himself?
    Will Trev risk his place on the Gamesmaster Guild by going against the Grand Gamesmeister?
    Will Trev have the balls to challenge the Alpha Gamer? or will he simply bow down, bend over and do as JPF says, like an obedient subordinate?

This could be the best one yet.

17. Geordie lass in the Fen

Ahem, l think you guys are overlooking a teeny weeny little fact here ................

I WANNA WIN !!!! And if l don't l am going to lie on the floor and scream and scream and scream until l make myself sick.

Oh right, l see what your thinking ? No change to most post match Saturdays then lol x

18. Obi Wan

I want you to win and I voted for you! <ok>

I just want to see how Trev plays this. This could go down in Not606 history as a momentous occasion when the Grand Gamesmeister is challenged and potentially overturned. Or indeed Trev might just prove once and for all that he is a loser. Either way, I want to see it. ;)

19. Geordie lass in the Fen

Do you think that either would dare to incur the wrath of this red headed Geordie bird?
    Even if she is in the deepest darkest fen, l will hunt them out and destroy them.

#Bunnyboiler.

20. Delusional Full Stop

Forum Moderator

Another tie and yet another decision.

Who wins, who decides? Well, firstly not you lot. Secondly, not Minxy, Supermod or not. Again controversy has struck the game. Some Mod somewhere trying to impose his/her will against the people. Well, not here, not now, not never. This game is based on integrity and it is for me to safeguard and protect the integrity which is the soul of this game. To quote that famous philosopher, J K Rowling
    "“Remember, if the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember what happened to a boy who was good, and kind, and brave, because he strayed across the path of Lord Voldemort. Remember Cedric Diggory.”
    and that is the philosophy I live by.

So as before the decision is mine.

The voting resulted in another tie. Staying strictly with the Rules that the Games Master God, JPF, set let us diligently consider each point very carefully.

1. The two people tied are JPG and GLIF with 3 votes each.

2.Who actually voted for each person? Are they people of integrity and worthy to participate in this game. Well Reek, Smog Man, and Cheat voted for JPF. And myself, Oh Be One and Rolly voted for GLIF. For JPF we can discount Reek and Cheat as not being people of integrity leaving JPF with the one vote of Smog Man. I obviously qualify as a man of integrity but the same unfortunately cannot be said of the Dark Lord masquerading as Oh Be One and can you really trust someone who subconsciously is saying Rolos are better than Mars Bars. So GLIF ends up with one vote as well. So still a tie.

3.First round GLIF received 4 votes and JPF received only 2 votes. Does this mean GLIF won. Let us see. Who voted for who in the first round? Well for JPF it was Reek and GLIF. For Reek see above and what a wonderful gesture by GLIF, or is it? Does the fact that JPF has tried to play "Big Time Charlie" throwing his alleged weight around to get GLIF to win not clearly show that GLIF and JPF are jointly involved in a Far Eastern style betting scam. The only answer based on the facts, is yes. Therefore, on the facts GLIF cannot win.

4. Does that leave JPF the winner? Of course not. As being involved in the Betting Scam justice screams out for him not to be the winner and he is not.

5. Who is the winner then? None of the other competitors can win as the voting clearly showed that the public were strongly of the view that their entries were just not good enough. So who does that leave? It will be recalled that Trevor very graciously agreed not to go into the voting part of the first round. The public were not given the opportunity to say what they thought of Trevor's entry. Accordingly, he is not tainted with the failure that the other entrants have. On viewing the entry it is clear that his was a quality headline. He did indicate that he would step down and allow a new winner but can we seriously and with all honesty punish Trevor for making such a magnanimous gesture where he has attempted to put everyone else's interests ahead of his own. I believe the only answer can be "No we can't."

5. This game is about standards and honesty and truth and integrity, the British way of life. With that in mind and with the best interests of the Forum to the fore I can in all fairness come to one conclusion and that the winner has to be

What a surprise. It is important, after all the sinister and evil attempts to distort the honesty of this game I can only say...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.