1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Summer Snippets

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Plymborn, May 18, 2015.

1. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Another rumour.....that Kenny Jackett the Wolves manager has actually watched Graham Carey recently.....reported in the Sun newspaper and could be coming in for him in january.....does that mean he's interested in both Carey & Reid.....there's always a down side to success.

2. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

They won't be able to afford them.. But then again Brent will take any amount no doubt if its a good profit.. :emoticon-0101-sadsm

3. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Autumn tip-bit.....Wayne Rooney is going to be given a testimonial by Man U......isn't he getting (not earning) a third of a £million a week anyrate.

I thought testimonials where given to players to boost up there pension pot for when they retire.

He has hardly done any league scoring this season at present.....totally over-rated.

4. Greenarmyjoe

He likes Pensioners.. ladies..

5. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

They don't normally trouser the proceeds these days do they. They give it to a charity of choice. Something like the FIFA Presidents fund for ex presidents.

I've got one he can have Joe....<monster>

6. Greenarmyjoe

Well Blatter will need it! as he aint had a bung for a While, they may have a testimonial for him as he has been there a while. :emoticon-0102-bigsm

7. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Autumn Snippet....Craig Tanner says he is enjoying his football at Argyle.....feels now that he understands what Derek Adams wants from him.

He would like to his loan period to be extended until the end of the season.....that would be fair with us.

8. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

I would bet that all our loanees would like to stay for the season if posible. The one thing Argyle have consistently done is play them even with the last Manager. I'm sure they would much rather play in matches that mean something rather than reserves. Not only are they playing in competetive matches they are playing in a successful team so far and that isn't going to do their CV any harm. If asked I would suggest that most of the Supporters would like them to stay as well.

9. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Winter Snippet really I would think.

My favourite player (close your ears sensible)...Bradley Wright-Philips is rumoured to be interesting Bournemouth....who are desperate for a goal scorer....because they have been very unlucky with major injuries this season......BWP has been scoring for fun in N America.....and they feel that they might be able to get him in on loan.....just imagine if he had more than one good leg where he could have gone in his career.....Reading said no when he failed their medical......Charlton said yes and he scored another 13 goals after the New Year to go with the 13 he scored before with us.

10. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

I don't bleddy care plym.....

11. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

ooooh you are a hard man sensible.

12. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

He don't play for us do he so why would I bleddy care. I'm more interested in our current sick notes rather than old ones.

13. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

November 14th 2015......the day James Bittner made his Football League debut........he has made the national press having waited 13years 7months 29days to start a match ....for that to have happened.....not a record he would of wanted to have owned personally........it took 99minutes for him to concede a goal on Saturday......nearly starting with a clean sheet in Argyle's 2-1 win at York.......the score wasn't a true reflection of the match which Argyle dominated......James had a easy first half....busier in the second half....but of course helped by the best defence in Div2.