1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

swindon v torquay

Discussion in 'Torquay' started by loyalgull, Mar 18, 2012.

1. loyalgull

loyalgull Member

a real biggy this one is,but we go to swindon with no fear and are more than capable of grabbing a result there,fancy this may well be a draw which will suit both of us,we are in good form good heart and play a very good swindon side with lots on their mind,wembley next weekend being one thing,lets hope we can capitalise,secondly a disappointing defeat at crewe fresh in their minds,looking forward to this one but not the admission price of 25 quid an extortionate rip off

2. Rocky blue army

Rocky blue army Well-Known Member

good luck to the gulls,i saw you had another cracking result yesterday <ok>

3. redjed

redjed Member

You may well be right LG , but Di Canio was not to happy about our display at Crewe, and with our strendth in depth may have a few changes in mind. Mind you the County Ground is not a favorite place for Torquay , think you have only won once here. But then again I think Wembley is on the players minds lol, I think it will be a very tight game with 1 goal in it , my prediction ....3-2 to the Town . Good luck for the rest of the season ..............after Tuesday;)

4. loyalgull

loyalgull Member

thanks redjed,looking forward too our clash,i suspect lingys plan will be too attack on the break,something we seem pretty good at of late,wont be much in it by the end of 90 minutes,and as you say a goal either way

5. redjed

redjed Member

Loyalgull, What a cracking match, but in the end the right result(sic), sorry mate, i dont think Wes (our goalkeeper) had much to do after the first 15 minutes, where as your keeper earned his money last night, espicaly the save from Ritchie, bet his hand was still stinging by the time he got home, lol. Anyway good luck for the rest of the season, hope you go up. :smiley:

6. loyalgull

loyalgull Member

cheers redjed you deserved all 3 points,as you say we started well but dropped off somewhat,good luck for the rest of the season,hopefully both celebrating come may