1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Thanks for the memories but it's time to move on!!

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by tigerman11145, Jan 30, 2011.

1. tigerman11145

tigerman11145 Member

He's been a fantastic captain and took us to the promise land but I think it's time for us all to move on. It's sad the way it's all happened so fast and with him handing in a transfer request it looks inevitable even if he doesn't go to Preston. Although that now looks a dead cert with him having his medical at Preston. But we have to wish him the best of look and move on and I thought it was kind of Nige to not say everything that happened on Friday because all didn't seem to be rosy.

But now to the future and his replacement, with the £60k a week him, Zayatte and Bullard have freed up that should enable us to bring in a sufficient replacement for Ash. I've seen Greenings name mentioned, he would be a fantastic signing but he is ageing so I would suspect the new midfielder to be a loose cannon from the lower leagues similar to Ash when he first joined us, so that we can mould him into a decent player. But I'm probably wrong!!

The future is beginning to look fantastic and I'm looking forward to a lot of enjoyable days once again at the KC very soon.

2. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

TONY_WARNERS_FACE. Well-Known Member

I think it raises questions about the management in all honesty. Ash has been here for ages and all of a sudden he wants to leave?

I've said it before but I think there's a clique running the club that includes the Pearsons and Barmby and it's not good for us.

3. x

x Well-Known Member

Maybe Ahsbees clique has just run out the club.

4. Dean24

Dean24 Member

Oh deary me :emoticon-0113-sleep here we go again :emoticon-0110-tongu

5. Amin Yapusi

Amin Yapusi Well-Known Member

TWF, what does that stand for, twat face? Both Pearsons are the biggest assets the clubs got look what they've managed to do in 6 months time (with help from the Allam family). It's beyonf believable, and Barmby is city through and through, don't quite understand your gripe with him... are you a wessy?

6. deanosjockstrap

He probably wants to leave because he wants to play football, he's near the end of his career and he's no longer first choice on the sheet. I don't think it's anything more to it than that. Good luck to him, plenty would be happy to pick up the money and mither about not being picked, wherever he ends up best of luck to the fella.

7. Kempton_Dogger

Kempton_Dogger New Member

Good luck to Ash. PNE can utilize is leadership skills.
    If we're all honest, he was a good yard off the pace - and has been for several years; somewhat indicative of his yellow card count.

8. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

Playing ****e football and being mid table. Score.

NP is a joke, came here because Leicester didn't want him and here he's got the easiest job in the world.

I liken Barmby to the really enthusiastic guy at work who's friends with the boss, you'd want to twat him wouldn't you?

Also his form is just a mirror of the teams this season… looks good on paper but in reality there's not a load there.

Genuinely don't think this club has a chance of moving forward with these three here.

9. x

x Well-Known Member

what team tdo you support?

10. utigers

utigers New Member

No Leicester did want him.

11. Jaggro

Jaggro Active Member

He starts every game! He was on the team-sheet on friday but Pearson pulled him out after being handed a transfer request.
    There must be another reason.

12. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

Hull City. Obviously.

Are you that arrogant that you think every Hull City fan has exactly the same opinion as you?

13. x

x Well-Known Member

ooooh, get her, mardy cow!

14. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

Wow a comedian.

15. e18

e18 Member

"Enthusiastic guy at work you would like to punch."

The kind of guy at work you want to punch is the guy who take the complete opposite view to everyone else. He sees the job different to everyone else and goes out of his way to argue with everyone else.

Sound familiar.

Try to look at the bigger picture. Nigel Pearson came here with both hands tied behind his back financially. He had to use players who where habitual to losing and has now turned us into a team that are the hardest to beat in the league.

Your football judgement is weak. Jog on.:(

16. Horsham_Tiger

Horsham_Tiger Well-Known Member

I think with the Allams, Pearsons and Barmby we will move upwards and be successful over the next 18 months, at least. An excellent team although TWF won't agree.

17. x

x Well-Known Member

sounds sense to me but just to save twf a job, he would have said this to you:- Are you that arrogant that you think every Hull City fan has exactly the same opinion as you?

18. musicman

musicman New Member

alright dean mate?

19. TigerStar

TigerStar Member

He has been a good servant to the club over the years, tbh i'm quite surprised by this news and a little dissapointed, I didn't realise he wanted to hook back up with Brown that much. Think it's preobably for the best, a few new midfielders have been brought in so Ash probably didn't see much of a future for himself here but what with the state that Preston are in he'll probably be needed there for a while. All in all will be good to get the extra funds.

20. PLT

PLT Well-Known Member

He's talking some rubbish in parts, but he's right that we are playing the most rubbish, defensive, frustrating football there is in what is a very open (and frankly piss easy) championship.

Everyone is talking about next season, but this season's championship is so crap, nearly ever team is the same abaility and there are only about 3 or 4 players who you can see playing EPL any time soon.

With our squad, we should be top. Everyone has accepted that the top is QPR's god-given position now but think about it, are they any better than us? Course not, we should be challenging this year.