1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

THE CHANCE OF A LIFETIME!

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by GreatWesternGas, Aug 22, 2016.

1. GreatWesternGas

GreatWesternGas Well-Known Member

OK everyone, listen up. Tomorrows game against Chelsea presents the opportunity of a lifetime! Now we all know the Gas are going to cause the upset of the round and beat Chelsea. That's the easy bit. It would be nice if we could all profit from the occasion and Ladbrokes appear to have the answer. They are offering odds on the following. FIRST GOALSCORER: Matt Taylor = 10-1. FINAL SCORE: Chelsea 1-2 Gas = 40-1. Double result, MATT TAYLOR to score 1st + ROVERS WIN 2-1 = a staggering 225-1. A simple £10 accumulator on all 3 of these dead certs will produce a cool £900,000. That's got to be the easiest best part of a million quid you could ever win!! - Too good an opportunity to let slip by, me thinks! ;)

2. old timer

old timer Well-Known Member

GWG I hate to say this, as much as I believe the GAS might cause an upset but increasing Ladbrokes profits is not is not my idea of fun, if you bet comes up you have my permission to say I TOLD YOU SO. Matty Taylor just might get the first goal but I can't see Rovers winning 2-1. A song by the late great big O comes to mind it's called In Dreams

Jon the Stripe likes this.
  3. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

4. Delsy

Delsy Active Member

I think I'll stick with sound energy plc - SOU