1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The next 48 hours will bring what???

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by invermeremike, Aug 29, 2016.

1. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

Still no confirmation that AK has left the building and now a lot of you think AF is on the way out. Trying to keep on top of the actual happenings as they occur is very difficult over here because being so far removed from the source makes it almost impossible.

Now I know RR's brother's best friends neighbour is the only source on which we can truly rely but not knowing any of them leaves me totally in the dark. So what's the skinny on the next 48 and what do you expect our team to look like on the next match team sheet? The bottom line is also very important considering the amount being bandied around (but not yet received) for Kodjia, possibly Flint, and some other as yet unnamed players it sort of makes us a player, unlike last time we talked about 8-10 million fees for incomings and were ridiculed by some, possibly including myself.

Using your existing resources to strengthen your future is a good way to go as long as you spend the money wisely and for us the acid test in that regard will show it's face within the next 48 hours or so. If our leaders wake up on the morning after the window closes and know they have done the business then all is well down in BS3. What is the reality from street level over there?

2. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

Big names going and not so big names and some juicy stuff on its way:1980_boogie_down::1980_boogie_down:

3. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me RR.

4. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

Really hope Flint doesn't leave, as for Kodjia, god knows what's happening but if he goes I'd like us to buy a striker, Jordan Rhodes preferably but I'm just dreaming as I can't see it happening , I want to see another Right Back personally seeing as Matthews is injured and Mark Little is not the best player.

bcfcredandwhite likes this.
  5. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

Really don't want Flint to go, we have been working very hard to get a first ball winner the quality of Flint for a long time. he will be a big miss.

bcfcredandwhite likes this.