1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Watford v. Swansea City

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Taffvalerowdy, Apr 9, 2017.

1. oldfrenchhorn

oldfrenchhorn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Sorry guys, but that was a poor game from two poor sides. If either team learnt to make a few more passes to one of their own team then it might not be so dire.

2. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Commentator legend Motson sums up Perfectly......"No Passion, No direction and No commitment"...."The Swans will be playing Championship football next season"
    Watford were absolutely garbage but we were worse .......We have scored one goal in our loss against spurs and the rest have been blanks.......I cant see where the goals are going to come from and even worse i cant see our defence stopping the remainder of teams left to play from scoring.......Once Hull wins and we dont then i think it will be all over as whatever side Clement puts out the passion and commitment is not there and they are already looking forward to their new clubs and a break on the beach.....

3. Monty Fisto

Monty Fisto Well-Known Member

Don't think you guys got out of 2nd gear. We are terrible.

Kifflom! and DragonPhilljack like this.
  4. Markthehorn

Markthehorn Well-Known Member

TBH we did the same for Sunderland..

Very Italian set up..

5. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

We are just waiting for the season to end now........I can see us struggling in the championship also with Huw in charge. He will keep Clement for sure as we cant afford to pay more millions to another manager, We have paid enough to 3 of them already.......IN JUST OVER ONE SEASON

6. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

"No Passion, No direction and No commitment"...."The Swans will be playing Championship football next season" - Motson

Hard to disagree with that, selling Ashley Williams was catastrophic to our defence, just goes to show how he covered for the rest of the defensive garbage, one hell of a mess now going into the Championship, going to be very hot in the boardroom.................<ok>

Kifflom! and Taffvalerowdy like this.
  7. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

Not sure about it getting hot in the Boardroom but the bastards should feel the heat from the terraces and I include the players in that group of no mark twats

8. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

I think we have a reasonable squad , just with no direction or confidence . It was pretty arrogant for Clement to cut Curtis , with the knowledge Curtis had of the team . Shouldn't have ditched Guidolin so soon , shouldn't have hired Bradley and Clement should have kept Curtis around till summer ... these are bigger issues than the squad . And as long as Hull lose , I will be optimistic .

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  9. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Too many should haves I'm afraid .
    Confidence my arse ,Their no f**king kids they adults being paid a kings ransom , I really don't mind being beaten if I feel that MY team has done everything that they could to win ever 50-50 , make a simple pass to a team mate fight each yard of the pitch to win the ball back, everything you'd expect a professional player to aspire to , but no we 've ended up with a team such as Fer (who was a disgrace today) No arse ign who isn't a footballer let alone a PL one Ki say no more and a manager who dresses as if he moonlights as an undertaker (how inspiring his half time talks must be ).We deserve relegation because we have become everything that I despise about the game .

10. seabreeze

More errors off the pitch than on .. Hey , your a pessimist , I'm a optimist bordering on reality . How can you have confidence when you have 4 different people ( if you count Curtis ) changing things up .

11. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

No I'm a realist , can you explain to me why we play the best football this season ( that bar was set pretty low admittedly) against Burnley then a total collapse since ,what lack of confidence are the poor dabs suffering from , the thought that they can only drive one car at a time or that the housemaid forgot to freshen up the 3rd ensuite bathroom with fresh lavender . The bastard agents are already discussing with them the next potential options they clients have and the best deal for themselves .

12. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

We are ****ed. With the mess on and off the pitch, we'll be in a championship relegation scrap next year.

None of the players will be able to handle that league.

13. seabreeze

Just my opinion but I thought we were playing a lot better Guidolin's last 2 games and if we left well enough alone we would have been ok . Everything went south from there and kept going . Compound mistakes OFF the pitch is why we are where we are . Now you have your opinion , and I have mine .

14. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

How hard is it to fight for a win, pass to your team mate, tackle and defend properly instead of pissing about? These players are paid hundreds of thousands a month and you want to talk about confidence.

The reality is this, they do not care if we get relegated. The only players that care are Leon, Routs, Rangel, Dyer and Gylfi. **** the rest of them.

15. seabreeze

I assume very hard if you consider players got 4 different managers thoughts in their head and trying to function

16. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

The mistake was appointing Guidolin in the summer. He just about kept us up, take away the points earned while Curtis was on the touch line. We needed a new manager and coaching team last summer.

17. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

Very hard? They're professional footballers, or in our case they're masquerading as pro footballers.

swanseaandproud likes this.
  18. Markthehorn

Markthehorn Well-Known Member

Well we had 4 in the season we got promoted!

The first guy you got rid of seemed to be doing ok against the top teams early - or certainly you were unlucky.

Appointing Bradley was the big mistake.

19. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

It's all about opinions and although I disagree I respect yours

20. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

@seabreeze I thought it was a bit rough cutting Curtis out of the coaching staff, still it's water under the bridge now..............<ok>

Taffvalerowdy likes this.