1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

A confession and i hope a fresh start

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by connor wigham, Dec 31, 2011.

1. connor wigham

connor wigham Active Member

Alright lads i am stepping down as moderator of the wigan board and wanted to let you all about me and my former self as a mackham

I was on 606 as a sunderland fan "In Bruce We Trust" i was called. i even made the move over here with the same name, i have always supported wigan and sunderland and felt it whould be easier to start converstation on the wigan board as a full wigan fan instead of as my profile said and name suggested a Sunderland fan...

This was fine until i became a wigan moderator when there was an IP address search and syd found out i had two profiles. i was stripped of the title as moderator at that point i took the desision to stick to my wigan page and not look look a fraud so my "In Bruce I Trust" profile was banned forever

It has been a good few months trying to boost the wigan board i got up to 21 members at one point and was hoping for more but they all left to join a board im banned from and the converation trickled into nothing i tryed lots of things to get in running but again they failed so when the last few came to be to tell me they were off i dicided to quit as a moderator however one that day Syd resigned and i never got the chance however a few weeks later i decided i needed to leave.

With a wigan board empty i hope to start fresh and move back to the sunderland board i used to call home... if it is alright with you lot the people i talk to now. I hope to move and become a fully fledged member of the sunderland not606 community again.

I whould also like to change the team i support to sunderland again so i hope you will accept me onto this board... i have been posting on here for a while but i feel having the profile i have now i will never be seen as a sunderland fan just someone who likes sunderland or follows sunderland as a second team. which i hope i will no longer be

Thank you and I hope you see that i am honest and want to be part of this board again

Wigan (In Bruce I Trust)

2. Billy Death

Billy Death Guest

I wondered what had happened to IBWT.

Alright by me marra.

3. froggy1973

froggy1973 Well-Known Member

Nae Bother Wigan you've allways been welcome on here.

4. Cest Advocaat

Cest Advocaat Well-Known Member

We live in a free world kidda.

Welcome home. Lol

5. newbottle bank

newbottle bank Active Member

your only mistake was trusting in bruce (joke), welcome back !!!

6. yogi2409

yogi2409 Member

Aye welcome mate, guess i'll let ya off changin teams momentarily. I randomly supported Blackburn 4a year when i was about 8yrs old coz my fav player was Colin Hendry, then I realised all the fun I was missing out on being a Sunderland fan i.e. having your emotions toyed with, dreams regularly shattered and regular abuse from my mates so I quickly reverted back to the red n white side of things. 20yrs later and I wudnt have it ne other way!

7. Vincemac

Vincemac Well-Known Member

do what you want son <bubbly>

8. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

Reading your posts, you have never not been a fully fledged SAFC fan as far as I'm concerned...All the best marra...

9. Patthemackem

Patthemackem Member

Have you nowt better to do than ask a bunch of people you don't and never will know for forgiveness over the Internet?

10. Obertan's Rancid Toe

Obertan's Rancid Toe Well-Known Member

???????? Syd has resigned?

11. MrRAWhite

Eh???

12. MrRAWhite

Eh???

13. Cheik the room

Cheik the room Well-Known Member

14. Vilsmeier-Haack Reaction

Vilsmeier-Haack Reaction Well-Known Member

<laugh>

15. Obertan's Rancid Toe

Obertan's Rancid Toe Well-Known Member

see:

16. blackcatsteve

blackcatsteve Well-Known Member

he resigned over the speed crap on GC didnt he, i think he still has some powers though, so he isnt gone totally from staffing, he just hasnt got the title anymore. (as far as i am aware anyway)

17. Steven Royston O'Neill

Steven Royston O'Neill Well-Known Member

I still have all the powers and still do the same job, just no longer want the title. I did give up but could not just walk away and drop Mick in it.

18. cuteybuns

cuteybuns Active Member

What the hell's wrong with that mate? I was born and bred in Sunderland. I've either actively supported or followed Sunderland since 1948. And when Fiona Donaldson started the Falkirk fans' web-site, I was the contributor of the inaugural front page article. In the last seven days, I've posted Xmas greetings to the Hibernian board (a club I dearly care for) congratulations upon beating Rangers to the St. Mirren board, and a treasured autograph and memory of Nat Lofthouse to the Bolton board.

Caring about football and having respect for other teams does NOT exclude you from being a Sunderland fan. Or at least I hope it doesn't mate - because I'll be out on me neck before you will.

You are more than welcome to me mate ... er ... psssst, just change your bloody trust - o.k.?

19. billofengland

billofengland Well-Known Member

Nice one Wigan.

20. Black Cat Kiwi

Black Cat Kiwi Well-Known Member

No worries Wigan. What have you got to apologise for?
    You’re an intelligent & constructive poster from what I’ve read. From my perspective long may you contribute.

Hell when you consider the vile posted at times by a number of young ones from up the road anyone who doesn’t should be welcomed with open arms.

Enjoy the magic carpet ride.

Happy New Year to all