1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

A Serious Question!

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Masky, Mar 24, 2012.

1. It'sChicoTime

It'sChicoTime Well-Known Member

No problem at all, of course.

While we all know our Leon's not worth £20million, he has shown his true worth and can handle it at the top. If push came to shove, I'm sure you would love him in your line-up....Come on......Admit it lol.

As for Siggy, I don't know what he's on but tbh, the wages we pay havn't gone up a great deal. They've improved, but not massivley.

2. PaGaNsWaN

PaGaNsWaN Active Member

If Leon Britton was offered to Cardiff they would be fools not to take him and play him. You really need to check out his stats, from any game you want.. even the ones we lost. He is one of the most solidly consistent player we have. Basically he is bloody good at his job.

3. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

Hilts: Agree with your posts about Turner. Decent player in my book.

As for "Leon Britton decent player wouldnt get anywhere near our starting line up." ....think you're way off the mark and I echo JA's post. He's upped his game this season and then some. You don't out-pass Xavi on pass completions for nothing. A lot of what we do comes through Britton. He breaks up play and gets us back on the front foot.

....and most over here would love him in your side.

You're right about Routledge, Dyer and Sinclair. For all their failings - and they have many - they are very, very quick and skilful. All three are definitely Prem standard. <ok>

4. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Nobody has even mentioned Parkin and Naylor? What of Paul Quinn, anyone know what has happened to him, he was playing well at one time.