1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Alternative coach travel

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by It’s Only A Game, Dec 30, 2011.

1. It’s Only A Game

It’s Only A Game Well-Known Member

There's been a guy on here in the past advertising an alternative coach service to away games. I've been looking back through the posts to try and find his contact details and came across one of his posts (rattleyes), but he now seems to be banned.

Has anyone here used the service and do you know why he's been banned? Also if anyone can recommend it, can you please pass on the details. Thanks.

How are people travelling to Brighton getting there, bearing in mind the useless train service, a park and ride that's not much better and no nearby parking?

2. Channonfodder

Channonfodder Rebel without a clue.....

The advertising of commercial services is not allowed on this site. The poster concerned ignored several warnings, and never commented about football anyway, only his coaches. The offering of travel to games where the away tickets had sold out, encouraging folk to take their chances with the home fans do not go down too well either.
    If anyone can help with a lift or knows of a good operator, perhaps they could send you a PM?

3. RorSFC

RorSFC Member

Most pathetic thing I have ever seen. It's not like it's unrelated! <doh>

Google 'Southampton Away Travel' and you'll find it. <ok>

4. lamby

lamby Needs a cold shower

The mods on here do a brilliant job under difficult and often trying circumstances. All Channon was doing was stating the facts. I have no problem with that if warnings were given and ignored. This forum has been great but some of the posts over the last few days are getting dangerously abusive for no real reason. We will never all agree but should be able to debate without abuse.

Lets just stay united behind the team. COYR!